T e n

"You okay?

I turned wiped the tears falling from my eyes as I turned around.

I saw Jaeden, standing in front of me with the sweetest most heart felt smile spread across his face, it made me almost forget that Wyatt, and probably Finn don't want me here, and my bike got stolen.

"..I'm ok" I lied, shoving my hands into my pockets, trying to seem like I was okay.

"Is your mom here yet?" Jaeden asked, completely unaware that I got there on a bike, which had been stolen.

"no, I got here on my bike" I sighed, reminding myself that I had no other way to get home.

"Where is it then?" Jaeden chuckled, looking at the empty bike rack. all of the other bikes must have been stolen too.

"It got stolen" I responded, smiling sarcastically as I lifted my arms into the air and then fall back to my sides.

"oh shit, do you want a ride?" Jaeden asked, smiling softly, I didn't understand why he would want to give me a ride out of all people.

"Oh it's fine I can just walk home" I answered, playing with the small balls of fuzz inside the pockets of my sweatshirt.

"Seriously? my mom is gonna be here pretty soon, I wouldn't want you to walk home alone considering your bike just got stolen" Jaeden pointed out, twiddling with his thumbs.

"Okay fine" I sighed, realizing he made a good point and plus, who could refuse riding in the same car as Jaeden lieberher.

"Great! I mean- cool" he shrugged and took out his phone to text his mom that they were outside, trying so hard to hide the adorable blush dancing across his chubby kissable cheeks.

I smiled to myself as I kicked a small pebble on the sidewalk.

I was thinking about how much I loved him, I mean when was I not thinking that.

"She should be here in a few minutes" he said with an extremely adorable voice crack that made my heart go boom boom pow pow smack crackle pop kakaka kaboom show bam bam- ok you get it.

"Cool" I grinned, tucking a small strand of hair behind my ear. (and If you have a pixie cut like me we'll just say u moved ur bangs out of ur face!!) (or if u have a buzz cut which is hella amazing if you do, you can just play with the tie things on your hoodie idk I'm just rlly extra!!)

we stayed and talked for a bit, but after a few minutes we both heard a small but excited voice from beside us. "Are you Jaeden lieberher?" A short girl wearing some overrated band tshirt said as she quivered with utter excitement. "yes, are you a fan?" he asked with a warm smile, but a hint of hesitation in his voice, I could understand why because this fandom was quite a crazy shit hole. (true story)

"A huge one! C-can you sign my phone case?" She said as she held out her phone and a sharpie marker that looked to be slightly chewed on.

all of the sudden i knew where I recognized this girl from, she was a fan account that I followed. "Jaeden._.fans2" I believe. (I just made up that shitty name idk if it's an actual account forgive me) she was quite a problematic account too, always causing drama, starting fights, and just being an ass in general.

But one of the worst things is that she would always give shit to all of jaedens female friends, she hated them all for no reason, just because she thought jyatt was real and that every single girl was a threat to their "relationship" (also, no offense to jyatt shippers, I am a strong jyatt shipper myself I'm just taking inspiration from actual assbutts that I've seen in the fandom)

I just wanted to run and hide as soon as I saw her face because I knew she would start some sort of shit.

"Of course!" Jaeden beamed, gently taking the pen and phone from her, he began to sign it.

"..who's this?" She asked, looking at me and raising her eyebrows slightly.

"Oh, this is my friend y/n" he smiled as he added a small heart to the end of his signature, handing the phone and the pen back to her straight after.

I smiled fakely and waved to her, part of me extremely happy that Jaeden referred to me as his "friend" but part of me wished I could be something more then that to him.

"Oh.. hello" she waved weakly and smiled, it obviously being just as fake as mine.

"Well I have to go now, bye Jaeden! thanks for signing my phone!" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jaeden suddenly, pulling him into a full but short hug, before pulling away and running off before Jaeden could even begin to hug her back.

"That was interesting" I chuckled as I looked down to my red converse (red converse are the shit omg)

"Right" Jaeden laughed, his amazingly adorable dimples showing with his incredibly cute laugh.

We talked for a couple more minutes before a car rolled up (to the crib), the passenger window rolled down and there was Jaeden's beautiful mother, leaned over to the passenger seat slightly so she could talk to us.

"Hey jaejae! Who's this?" She asked as she smiled at me.

"Just a friend, she needs a ride home" Jaeden answered as he looked over at me, smiling. I naturally smiled back.

"Alright, hop in kids we've got places to go and people to see!" She chuckled as she leaned back  up and put on her sunglasses, she looked so cool.

I climbed into the back of the car admiring the nice leather seats and big windows, I expected Jaeden to sit in the front seat next to his mother but instead he scooted in next to me, buckling his seatbelt as I did the same.

"So, what's your name?" She asked as she pulled away from the sidewalk.

"Y/n" I answered as politely as I can, mentally thanking his mom for giving birth to such a beautiful specimen of purity.

"Y/n.. that's a wonderful name! I love it" she smiled as she drove out of the hotel parking lot, stopping at a red light.

Jaeden smiled and nodded in agreement, this causing me to blush.

"So y/n, where do you live?" Jaeden's mother asked as she turned a street on a green light.

"4587 ruby drive" I answered, fidgeting with my thumbs.

"Alrighty" she answered cheerfully as she started driving, knowing exactly where she was going.

I'm sorry I vanished from Wattpad!!! no I did not die I've just been hella busy and I haven't been in good internet, but I promise I'll be more active when I get to California which will be pretty soon.