n i n e

we were all silent for a few seconds, Wyatt now breaking his glare from me, he looked to Finn, then got up, walking to him. "Finn I need to talk to you, in private" Wyatt told Finn, looking at me when the word "private" left his mouth. "Okay.." Finn answered hesitantly, he wasn't too sure why Wyatt all of the sudden wanted to talk to him privately, but he had no other choice but to follow through. As soon as he got up, Wyatt grabbed his arm, pulling him to another room, since the hotel room was quite big. "Wyatt-" Finn was about to question, but Wyatt's slightly hushed voice interrupted him. "What the fuck were you even thinking?" Wyatt asked, deep concern obviously shown in his voice. "What do you mean..?" Finn asked, shooting Wyatt a confused look. "I mean, you gave this random ass girl your number at the comic con, and now you're trusting her to come to our hotel room after one fucking week? I saw the way you were flirting with her at the meet and greet, and honestly- I'm really disappointed. What if she turned out to be actually dangerous, what if she hurt one of us?" Wyatt explained to Finn in a hushed voice, his eyes furrowing in disappointment.

Finn simply stayed quiet, not really knowing how to respond to Wyatt's words.

"I guess you might be right" Finn mumbled, looking down at the carpet and studying the patterns. "Hell yes I'm right, now go out there and tell her that she needs to leave" Wyatt commanded, pointing to the room where everyone was sitting. "But-" Finn was about to protest, but Wyatt yet again interrupted. "No buts! I want you to do it, it's for the good of all of us" Wyatt told Finn, leaning against the wall slightly. "But I don't wanna hurt her feelings" Finn told Wyatt as
he nervously played with the hem of his shirt. "Just go out there and tell her that she needs to leave, it's as easy as that" Wyatt explained, slightly raising his eyebrows.

I heard everything, every shitty thing Wyatt had said about me, how he said I could be dangerous. I was outside the room the entire time. I said I had to go use the rest room but all i did was lean against the wall of the next room and listen to everything. I knew I wasn't going to like what I heard but I didn't know it would be that harsh.

At this point I was fighting back tears, trying not to make any noise, in fear of being found. That would just make everything worse.

I didn't know what to do so I just left, I grabbed my bag and walked to the door with a simple shaky "goodbye", and I left, ignoring Jaeden as he stood up and tried to stop me. I sped down the hall, making it to the elevator and slamming my hand on the button a few times, I knew that wouldn't speed it up but I did it anyway. Once the doors open I immediately ran in, tears now streaming down my face along with the light mascara I had applied before hand. I ignored the staring strangers in the elevator as I pressed ground level, patiently waiting for everyone to get off while still feeling warm tears streaming down my cheeks. Once I made it to ground floor. I darted out of the elevator, sprinting outside.

"What the fuck" I screeched, my bike wasn't on the rack where I had left it, it was gone.

Somebody had stolen my fucking bike.

I knew I couldn't get home without it, so I tried to call my mother.

It went to voice mail.

"Hey this is m/n l/n, I'm busy right now please call me later" I heard the voice mail play back, I clenched my fist in frustration, she was probably still shopping for food for the dinner with that random dude tonight.

At this point I was crying so much I could hardly see. Strangers passed me, giving me odd looks, not even bothering to help me. Martin didn't have a car, so I knew he couldn't take me home.

as I was crying on the street, my phone held close to my chest as I stood by the bike rack, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

oof this took such a long time to write bc Wattpad kept deleting half of the page sorry

have this really aesthetic photo I took (I saw a rlly creepy old man after I took this so I ran away bc I was alone and I didn't feel like dying it was fun)