F i v e

*yall I'm timeskipping to after you meet the rest of the losers and now your at the last table aka Finn again*

As I picked up my thin posters that had been lastly signed by the noodle scalp himself, Wyatt, I looked towards finns table. I took a deep breath and took a few steps towards his table, dreading talking to him again after he gave me his damn number. But I finally decided, 'fuck it!' I was gonna be confident and walk to him, maybe I could just pretend he didn't give me his number?

but I was so wrong

"So are you gonna text me later?" He asked in a low voice, trying to make sure nobody else heard him, especially Wyatt, he would kick Finns ass.

I decided to 'try' to play it cool, if I even could. "I don't know, do you want me to?" I asked casually as I set the posters down onto the table. "Of course I do! You seem cool" he said with a warm smile as he popped the cap off of the metallic silver sharpie, he signed his name on the poster, but he added a few big hearts at the end. "Oh.. okay" I said, trying not to sweat or blush.

I was calm on the outside, but on the inside I was a screaming mess who just wanted to crawl away into a dark hole and never come back.

"Here you go" Finn said with an adorable smile as he handed me the posters he had finished signing. "Thank yo-" I said, but I was interrupted as Finn gently put his hand on the back of my head, pulling me down, our faces were so close I could feel his warm breath. He leaned to my ear slowly. "Remember to text me" he whispered, causing chills to run down my spine. "I-I will" I stuttered, completely shocked from what he had just done. "Good" he said as he smiled and put his hand on my cheek, quickly rubbing his thumb across it before pulling his hand away almost as quick as he had placed it there. "Have fun, tell your mom I said hi" he said as he chuckled slightly. I simply nodded as I picked up the posters. I was too shocked to speak, the words couldn't even escape my mouth. I quickly left and exited the area, feeling bad that I probably held up the line. I ran to my mother to see her standing by the entrance of the meet and greet area. I deeply hoped she didn't see what just happened, I looked back to the meet and greet and saw Jaeden looking at me. We made eye contact, but he did not break it. He had a blank expression on his face, it looked like he was deeply studying me and I couldn't really tell why. Was he sad? If so why?

I noticed him look away from me and look to Finn, his gaze wasn't soft, it was harsh and cold, 'if looks could kill' I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by my mother, who was beginning to walk away. "Y/n? You coming? We need to get home in time for dinner, mr rosebeth and his daughter cenzie are coming over" she said, a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. "Oh okay" I said plainly, I didn't even know who the hell this "mr rosebeth" dude was, probably some fancy rich guy my mom met at work.

y'all this is short as fuck but I'm hella busy and won't be updating again until a few days bc I have a new book being planned and I have a whole other one to be updated and I'm going out w a friend tomorrow so yes enjoy this

Also a friendly reminder I'm thicc just like this font