"He-" before I could say anything Murad quickly interrupted.

"What does he want from you?" He seethed. He Asked the question just as soon as Ahmed left. He took his seat across from me and glared at me.

"Nothing." I said as I noticed just how dark Murad's under eyes looked today. He wasn't eating or getting enough sleep.

"Tell me." He demanded, his voice getting very impatient.

"I won't." I realized the food on my table. "Unless you eat with me." I smiled to myself knowing I'd win this round.

"Hanna." He sneered but I didn't care.

"I won't say anything until you've eaten." I wagged my finger at him. "So your choice."

Murad eyed me, furrowing his brows. His cold stare made me shiver inside but I knew deep down he knows I won't back down.

After glaring at each other for some time he finally broke away. "Fine." He finally spoke.

I quickly stabbed my fork into the small salad I had in front of me and extended it to his lips. "Open."

Murad didn't like this at all I could tell but he parted his lips just enough for me to shove the food into his mouth. He frowned at my aggression but ate nonetheless.

I smiled as he chewed. "See that wasn't so bad."

I proceeded to cut half my turkey sandwich I'd made this morning and handed one of the halves to him. "Eat this too."

"What did he tell you Hanna." He asked once again but I pointed at the half in my hand.

"If you really wanna know t-"

Before I could say anything he quickly took the half out of my hands and put it all in his mouth.

Whole.

"Murad, you're gonna die." I said but then a few seconds later the whole thing was devoured. My mouth was left agape. I looked at my water bottle. "How about wa-"

He snatched the bottle from my side and drank nearly most of it in three seconds.

"There." He twisted the cap back on my now mutilated water bottle. "Now," he leaned in, his eyes darkening. "how about you tell me what that idiot said." His voice demanding and heated.

I rolled my eyes wondering why it matter but also finding it weird Ahmed approached me. "He just wondered if I tutored Chem." I said nonchalantly.

"And?" He pressed on slightly leaning in.

"I said I did." Murads eyes narrowed accusingly so I quickly kept going. "But I don't have room to tutor more."

"He wanted you to tutor him?" Murad leaned back on the chair and eyed me. "Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe he really needed help."

Murad shook his head as he bit his cheek, in deep thoughts. After a while of him thinking and me eating he looked up. "That's too easy. I'm going to find out his motives and then rip him apart." He stood up ready to leave.

"Murad!" I grabbed onto the corner of his black sweater. "Stay here. You have to walk me back to class."

Murad sighed and looked down at me from his towering height. Our eyes connected and I widened mine hoping he'd see the plead in them. He chuckled and sat back down. "Okay hurry up."

*****

"I'm coming over today. We have a test so I need your help." Murad said as he drove us home.