My strange neighbour

Start from the beginning

However, the first enchantment had vanished when the blond handsome opened his mouth in front of him and did not even begin to pronounce such beautiful tones with the deep voice. "Watch, where you're running, you son of a bitch!" Eijirou got slackened and twitched slightly as the grip around his arm tightened before he was released. Rather reflex-like than deliberately grabbing his upper arm, Eijirou rubbed over the spot and looked at the taller one.

It didn't take long for the redhead to regain his composure and put on his typical grin. "Sorry, man. I must have rushed out the door a little too quickly", he apologized and rubbed his neck in embarrassment. //Just don't start any unnecessary fights//, he thought. Even though Eijirou wondered who this was. He felt like he knew all the people in this house, but the face here was unknown to him. Such a good-looking, if very grumpy looking neighbor...he would remember that.

His counterpart clicked his tongue and looked at him sharper. "I don't give a shit whether you rush out the door too fast or not. The next time you almost run me over, it won't be your fucking hair, getting all attentions...it'll be your shattered face", said the blond and bent down to pick something up. Apparently a box of "Black Devil" fell out of his hand when Eijirou bumped into him.

//Wow, what a bad mood does he have?// Eijirou was really surprised that someone was in such a mood early in the morning. "Take it easy, buddy. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again", Eijirou promised and watched as the blond guy lit a cigarette in the hallway and then went to the door to unlock it. "Whatever", he commented only after blowing the smoke out of his lungs and disappeared behind the door.

Eijirou sighed slightly and scratched his cheek. //So that's what I call a morning grouch...a very handsome looking morning grouch. //, it shot the young man through his head before he looked at the nameplate standing next to the door. ">>Bakugo<<, huh?", he read and blinked. When did this sign come? Since when did anyone live there? Eijirou could not remember hearing noises or anything like that. Confused, he scratched the back of his head before picking up his cell phone. Fortunately, the display didn't break and he briefly checked whether it worked. His eyes fell on the watch and he cried out loudly: "SHIT! I'm way too late", he shouted and ran off while the third door of this stick opened and an older man looked out. "Kirishima, don't scream like that in the morning", the man complained and Eijirou waved at him with an apologetic smile before he jumped down the stairs and rushed to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Behind the door, the blond listened to the silence as the footsteps became quieter and blew out the smoke, before he clicked his tongue again and made his way into his living room. He had finally been noticed. This Kirishima didn't seem to be the smartest one. After all, he'd been living here for three months now. He just wasn't a person who begged for attention and preferred to stay on his own. People were usually repulsed by him because they made you believe that they liked you, only to babble behind your back and such crap. He had already reluctantly dealt with it at a young age and he would not start now.

As he walked into the living room, his answering machine blinked. Blowing out the smoke he went to the house phone and pressed the button that was playing messages. It was rare for anyone to call him. Actually already a reason to add the date red in the calendar, but Katsuki was not a person who cared about something like that. The monotone voice of the answering machine caught his attention. >>You have two new messages. <<

A short pause followed and Katsuki pulled on his cigarette again, only to blow the smoke into the air again after he had inhaled it deeply, forming small smoke rings, while the answer continued to play: >>First message yesterday, at 20:24<< a short beep followed before he heard a woman's voice that let him pull up the brow surprised. "Hey, you ungrateful brat. How comes I have to keep calling YOU so I know you're still alive?" The first sentence alone was enough to make the blond growl.