The feeling of the warm water washing away all of that build-up was heavenly.

I only realized how sore my body felt as the heat relaxed me.

After a few moments, I started to slowly detangle my hair. By the time I was done, I almost cried at the large ball of hair at the side of the pool.

I quickly washed my hair making sure to go over it multiple times.

"Do you think she is drowning herself?" I heard someone say from behind me

I quickly shot from under the water sputtering and wiping at my face.

"If I knew my puppy would be drowning I would have been here sooner" Koren

I said nothing as I stared at the 8 men looking awfully like they planned to make use of the bath.

"Pretty forward, aren't you puppy?" Koren commented

I must have looked really confused because he motioned downwards with his eyes.

I followed his path to see my entire chest exposed.

I let out a small scream and sank into the water plopping at the bottom of the pool.

I stayed there for a few moments before resurfacing making sure only my head was showing

"What a sight that was," Ren said, licking his lips.

"Aww don't be so shy" Elo this time

'Kill me now! Let me sink into the depths of hell please'

"Allayna where have you been?"

Ari seemed truly concerned. I had no idea he even noticed my absence.

I felt guilty for worrying him, although I did note that if he truly wanted to find me it would have been no large issue.

"She has been hiding like a child "

Koren spoke harshly and his sharp eyes glared at me.

"I-I wasn't hiding"

"Yes you were, you are entirely too immature sometimes"

"But I-" I

"You need to learn to grow up if you ever have any hopes of fu-!"

"Koren that is enough!" Ari interrupted

He sighed and dropped his robe slowly easing into the water. I stared at the water in front of me, shame blistering in my chest. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Ari slowly inched closer. He was treating me like a frightened animal.

"It is alright Allayna. Why don't we help each other bathe, yes?"

I kept staring at the water, not answering. He was finally close enough and a soft hand touched my chin lifting my head up. I was not prepared to see him so close.

"Allayna"

"Yes?"

"Let us bathe, yes?"

"Yes"

"Good girl"

"Careful she might run away again" Ren joked as they all started to drop their robes.

Ari glared at him as he softly grasped my shoulders and steered me toward the edge of the pool.

He reached for the body scrub and applied some on his hands before gently taking my arm and scrubbing.

I felt someone gather my hair into their hands and start to softly brush through it. I was then very glad I already detangled and washed it. I would have died of embarrassment if they had seen the sorry state I was in when I first entered the bathroom.