"Don't be telling the enemy my business." B said.

"Anyway." I rolled my eyes. "You excited?" I asked her.

"Very." She blushed.

"Oh I know what that big ass grin about. Me and Kenya went through that. Bet you want to carry the football field for him too now huh?" Brandon said.

"Huh?" She said.

"Ignore Brandon Sira. You go and you enjoy yourself. Okay?"

"Yes."

Brandon rolled his eyes. I playfully hit him on the head.

"She better be lucky she look like a Nubian Goddess otherwise, we would be fighting. Fine hoe." He mumbled to me.

I chuckled and pushed him toward the door.

We all walked to my car.

"I like your jersey." Brandon told Sira.

"Thank you. Dig gave it to me. Its one of his." She smiled super big.

"He gave me one too girl." Brandon said. "Look." He opened his jacket.

"Sira Brandon is silly and he's drunk. Its all jokes boo."

"I know." She chuckled. "When Shep came to pick up Diggy he said one of your friends were coming and he was hilarious."

"See my man knows me." Brandon said getting in the car.

We all got in, and headed for the stadium.

It was a pretty fun ride. Ray an Brandon made quick friends with Sira. Brandon just being silly. And Sira explaining her Fenty make up to Ray who wanted her to tell her what products she should get.

We parked in the lot reserved for players and family and headed in.

I gave each person their pass.

"Could I see Dig before the game?" Sira asked.

"Sure. If you want. B and Ray y'all go to the box. I'mma take her to see him real quick."

They went to the box.

"Dig says you work with the team on the med staff. You have to, today?" She asked me as we walked out back.

"No I requested to sit this one out since I knew you, Ray and B were coming. Didn't want y'all sitting alone. They didn't mind since we had extra help with some new interns we got."

"Oh okay." She said as I pushed through the double doors to their locker room.

"What up D?" Some of the players greeted me.

"Ey!" Others yelled to Sira as she walked by trying to get her attention.

She had eyes on her. But everybody saw the number she had on.

"Yo Dig that's you?" Marcel, a rookie like Diggy, looked our way as we headed to Diggy's locker.

Diggy looked up from putting on his cleats to see us.

"Chill man." He smirked.

Sira was blushing ear to ear as we approached his locker. It reminded me of the first time I visited Shep at his locker. When he played for the Giants.

I was so in love back then, my entire face showed it. Shep was perfect for me and no one could tell me any different. Ahh those days. 🤗

"Hey baby." Dig stood up looking her up and down.

"Hey." She couldn't stop smiling.

They laughed.

"Hey Anna." Dig turned his attention to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey. I'mma go find Shep. I'll just come back for you, aight Sira?"

"Yes." She said.

Diggy POV-

"I expect y'all to win today." Sira folded her arms.

"Always that. We ain't leaving the field till we get a W." I unfolded her arms and put then around my waist. I leaned my forehead down and put it on hers.

"If you win, we might can finish yesterday." She bit her bottom lip.

I smirked and kissed her. My eyes then turned to my teammate Marcel and about 6 other niggas who had they phone out recording.

"Awww young black love." They said touching their hearts.

"This nigga in the locker room caking before a game. Drake Head ass." Marcel turned the camera from us to him.

Me and Sira just shook our heads and blushed.

"Y'all play too fucking much." I said.

"Anyway have a great game baby." She reached up and kiss me.

"Can I get some suga too?" Marcel poked his lips out and closed his eyes.

She ignored him and walked toward Anna who was motioning for her by the door.

Deanna POV-

"Hey." Shep said to Sira as we walked from the locker room to the field. Shep was going out there to get some practice catching in before the game.

"Hey." Sira responded.

"Babe you think you will be too tired to do something after the game? Since Brandon here and Ray, and Sira, I was thinking we do something afterward." I told him.

"Yeah we can. What you want to do?"

"I don't know I'll figure it out. Sira is that cool with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I would love too."

"Okay cool. Have a good game." I told Shep and kissed him.

He went off to the field and we went to the booth.