Chapter 4.1 : Ending

and there they saw Izaya on the ground bleeding.
Mairu and Kururi fell on their knees and cry, and as they cry, snow began to fall.
Kasuka Immediately ran for help.

Mairu: Izaya nii!! wake up!!
Kururi: nii san wake up

Shizuo held Izaya In his arms and shake Izaya's body to wake up, but Izaya never responds to his calls.

Shizuo: oi, Flea. wake up wake up Flea, Oi!! Flea kun (tears starts to fall from his eyes) I-I-Izaya (cries) Oi you are so unfair, so, so, unfair. I didnt have a chance to say sorry, so fle- no, Izaya, please wake up wake up Izaya kun.

Shizuo hugged Izaya's cold body gently, the blood smeared to his bartender clothes.
later on, medics and police came to help.they took Izaya to the hospital, but the doctors cant do anything coz he's already dead.
Mairu and Kururi went back home.
then they noticed the envelope, the twins opened the envelop. Inside the Envelope was a letter and a Bankbook.
the twins read it together, and as they read the letter, tears began flowing again in their eyes.

LETTER:To My Beloved Sister's Mairu and Kururi
sorry I didnt became a good brother to you two, being a workaholic and
doing bad things, risking my life, I even put you two in danger.
Im so sorry about all of that, Its just, this is the best way I know to earn
money quickly so that you two can buy anything you wanted to,
to give you two a better life. I deeply apologize to you two, I love you two.
Your Brother Izaya

the twins comfort each other by hugging, they just cry and cry that day...

at Izaya's funeral, no one came, except Shinra and Celty, to comfort the twin's

after a year, Shizuo vistited Izaya's tomb, carrying a boquet of flowers.

Shizuo: yo! Izaya, how are you doing? Im ok right now, and also I made a permanent job as a baker, funny isn't it? I became a baker instead. (laughs) You know, when I walk on the streets of Ikebukuro, I remember everything we do, running around, chasing each other, annoying each other, and they way we wanted to kill each other. I know its weird, but I missed you, Izaya kun. but I had a peaceful life now, so I want the same for you, Rest In Peace, Izaya.

Shizuo left the flowers and Walks away.

Shizuo: I know its too late but, Izaya I forgive you, do you forgive me?

the wind blew, and the flowers petals flew in the air, then he heard a fainted voice.

Izaya: I forgive you

Shizuo stops walking and smiles then he looked up in the sky happily.