Chapter Three

Worry clouded Phil's eyes as Dan spoke. "A list of people to forget?" Dan nodded. Phil furrowed his brows, looking at his feet. "What did they do?" He asked, not wanting to pry but concerned all the same. Dan looked up at him from the computer screen. "They left me. Abandoned me. These aren't people I need to hate, but simply people that left so when they come back I remember what they did to me." He explained. "They were two very good friends of mine. Anthony was.. more than a friend, if I may." He continued. Phil's stomach lurched with jealousy. He raised an eyebrow. "Your boyfriend?" He asked, and Dan shook his head with a chuckle. "Boyfriend or not, you're fucking amazing Dan. And frankly, I couldn't imagine how they left you." Phil's spoke softly, cupping Dan's soft cheek with his hand.

Dan didn't know how to feel. With Phil's hand on his cheek, and his eyes staring deeply into him, all he wanted to do was press his lips against him. However, Dan just looked away from the older boy as he felt his cheeks heat up. "I don't want to be alone anymore." He spoke, pressing his hands to his knees and staring at his feet. He felt a cold hand on his head. "You're not." Phil spoke, and that was all Dan needed to immediately feel better.