44.

Hey so I was wondering, would you guys want a summary of everything that's happened so far? Like the key points cos I've taken so long I understand if y'all have forgotten all the important bits lol

Lemme know, and I'll post one after this chapter :)

"Hello?" I asked slightly awkwardly as Tanner, Locke, and Harry all stared at me obviously refusing to give me any privacy.

"Clover! Hi, how are you doing?"

"Um, hey Jace, I'm good. How're you?" I replied sweetly. I watched Harry's expression turn slightly murderous as he muttered accidentally on purpose loudly.

"What the fuck does that twat want now?"

"Who was that?" Jace asked sounding offended on the other end. I squeezed my eyes shut in frustration.

"I'm sorry Jace, that was Harry! Ignore him. Look, was there a reason you rang? I'm kinda in the middle of something. . " I gently tried to tell him to hurry up without sounding rude.

"Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?"

I choked on air at his words my eyes flying up to meet Harry's who's dangerously narrowed.

"Um Jace? What-"

"As friends! Sorry that sounded so weird, I meant to hang out. I haven't seen you in ages so I thought we could grab a bite to eat or something."

I furrowed my brows in slight confusion. Me and Jace had never hung out by ourselves, we always hung out with Silver too, and mostly Casey. So it was totally strange that he wanted to hang out with just me. Plus, I thought him and Silver had fixed whatever issues they were having.

"Um, well actually, I have a better idea," I said as my eyes darted up to meet Harry's, a small grin taking over my face, "How about we go on a double date? You and Silver, and I'll bring Harry?" I asked tentatively trying to somehow not hang out with him alone as I knew Harry would probably hate that, and it would also be insanely awkward.

Harry's eyes shot up to mine as Locke and Tanner sniggered beside me. Harry shook his head adamantly. His expression dark.

"Uh. . .yeah, I guess that could work, if Harris agrees to it that is."

"Um, it's Harry Jace, not Harris, and let me ask him," I replied a little bit annoyed that he had got his name wrong on purpose because I had literally just mentioned it half a second earlier.

"It's not happening." Harry denied, shaking his head. "And did that slimy fucker call me Harris? Tell him to come meet me in the ring and I'll make him forget his own damn name." He growled angrily. I giggled slightly whilst Tanner whistled loudly.

"Well, are you sure you don't want a double date? I Suppose I can just meet him myself then, we can go for coffee, or lunch. . ." I trailed off pretending to be getting excited by the prospect. Harry slammed his knife and fork down.

"Tell him we'll be there." He gritted out before standing up with his plates and stalking off. Locke reached over for a high five.

"Hey jace, Harry says it's fine! So how about we go for lunch tomorrow?"

"Yay. . That sounds great. See you then."

After finalising the details I finally hung up the phone and focused my attention back to the boys. Harry had come back still looking pretty pissed off, and now we were all seated just going over things.