7.

After all of the ridiculous fake congratulating and hugs a space was cleared in the middle of the dance space and soft music began playing as me and my fiancée (gross) were forced to dance with each other.

It was horrid.

I stepped on his feet twice and he looked so bored and irritated and bitter and fuck knows what else while I attempted to not make a fool out of myself in front of everyone. Other people began joining in around us and I knew we had to carry on until the song was over. Sigh.

I studied his chest-- well more his tattoos than his actual chest, he had two what looked to be swallows swooping in towards one another right under his collarbones. I shuddered looking at the detail and cringing at the amount of pain he must've gone through, I mean my small feather tattoo on the inside of my wrist hurt like a bitch and it's way smaller compared to the two swallows!

He must have a good pain tolerance unlike myself. Hm.

The song finished and I swear we moved away from each other faster than lightening, other loved up couples were dancing around slowly still and I rolled my eyes when I spotted my mum and dad (Step-dad) dancing staring into each other's eyes. We trailed away from each other and when I wasn't in sight of any judging eyes I practically scurried away to find Casey.

I saw her sat by the punch bowl as she refilled her cup and sipped it with a depressed look about her face.

"I swear to god that was so fucking embarrassing it was unreal," I breathed as I squeezed in next to her trying to hide away from the world for awhile.

She sent me half a smirk before her eyes narrowed into slits as she eye killed someone in the sleekly rotating couples.

"What?" I asked tilting my head about to try and see if I could spot what she was glaring at. She growled under her breath and I giggled.

"Some bitch is dancing with Zayn!" she whispered frantically in my ear with a distressed look on her face. I rolled my eyes shoving her slightly.

"And who's fault is that? Who's the one in denial?"  I asked with a raised eyebrow as I finally spotted the pair. They were laughing together and staring into each other eyes dreamily, the girl whoever she was, was pretty, but I wasn't about to say that out loud.

She continued to mumble profanities under her breath looking rather sad now than angry. I sighed shaking my head, these two were impossible.

"I'll ask him about her over dinner okay?" I said exasperatedly, she spun around grinning madly.

"You're the best!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"It comes naturally, what can I say." I said with fake nonchalance.   She rolled her eyes continuing to drink her punch.

*

We all sat at the meticulously decorated tables in pairs, me and harry, Zayn and the girl I'd learned was called Rochelle, Jace and Silver, and Casey was sat begrudgingly next to one of the tattooed guys Id seen earlier, who knows where the other one was.

I sighed heavily as people chattered around us, the sound of clinking and soft chatter floating through the air. I peeked over at harry as he ate his food with what looked like distaste. Did he not like the food?

I opened my mouth to ask him but then immediately chickened out and closed it.

Should I? I mean what's the harm? Plus, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the weasel so instead of being upset by it I think I need to mature up a bit and accept it as hard as that will be, I mean me being upset won't reverse time back to when I was single will it? All it will do is unnecessarily depress me.

"Um, do you, erm, not like it?" I asked timidly looking at him so he knew I was talking to him and not myself like some freak. He turned to face me before scanning my face for awhile with his intense green eyes as if trying to figure me out.

"Rich people spend so much money on shit, I mean this probably cost a bomb and there's hardly anything there," he said with irritation jabbing a fork at his plate. I was surprised to say the least, as harsh and honest his words were, at least he's not some stuck up asshole who prances around flashing his money.

He seems harsh but down to earth. . yay. . ?

I sighed, having had enough of all of this Shabanng already, honestly I just wanted to collapse into my bed to never return to the real world again. That option sounded much more appealing than it should.

After finishing my little piece of chicken nugget which probably cost a hell of a lot more than it was actually worth as harry had so eloquently pointed out, I scooted closer to Zayn who was sat on my other side and leaned over to whisper in his ear once I saw that Rochelle was leaning over and talking to Silver.

"What's going on with you two?" I ask with a wink, he rolls his eyes with clear irritation not actually seeming as happy as he was on the dance floor earlier on.

"Nothin'," He grunts. I frowned at his lack of information slightly before I whispered again.

"Last I checked, you were into Casey," He huffs turning in his seat slightly to face me. His face is one of pure distress and frustration, I would know because I'm ninety percent sure that's the state my face was in all day as well.

"I'm in a tangle," he says looking about ready to shoot someone, as he glared around at everyone on the table. I sigh not having any more energy or motivation to continue grilling him for Casey, she's perfectly capable and I've - as rude as it sounds- got more bigger and scarier things to worry about. Like my impending wedding day. Or should I say Doomsday.

+

The next morning I don't awake to a chirping birds or streams of light, I wake up to find my face stuffed into something warm and fury.

"Bonn," I groan out lazily shifting the naughty little puppy, he begins yapping excitedly as he scrambles about on the duvet having way too much fun getting tangled up in it. I roll my eyes yawning and sitting up.

My eyes land on the calendar hung on the wall and my stomach drops and you know that sinking feeling? Like when you realise the homework was due in today not next week? Yeah. But like multiply by a hundred. That's the sinking feeling I get when I realise that tomorrow is Doomsday.

A lot of bad things are going to/might/ most likely happen tomorrow. First of course being I will get married to a man named Harry Styles to which I have no connection to emotionally nor physically, I mean, I don't even know his favourite colour and I'm marrying him! It's like learning on the job, I'll have to build a relationship with him while already being tied together tightly by marriage. And if we don't get along then we're screwed. Another thing that might happen is Voldermort-- I mean my lovely biological Father dearest- and his little minion will turn up tomorrow since they are invited, thanks to a certain gran of mine. And they didn't show up yesterday so if they are planning to come, it'll be tomorrow. Yay me.

And my mother will most likely be having another one of her crazy and stressful episodes. Double yay.

You know going back to sleep for like a month sounds great right about now. I flop back onto the bed defeated as I fiddle with Bon Bon and tickle him behind his ears and scratch him.
My attention his however snatched away when the buzzing of my phone shakes my pillow, reaching under I dig it out to find it is the one and only Casey.

Case: Yo did you talk to malik? 🌚

Me: Yepp, said he was 'in a tangle' didn't look like he was into her so 😙

Case: whatta fuckboy 😍

I toss my phone aside and bury my head into my pillow and scream into it as loud as possible, I faintly hear Bon Bon scramble away during my demonic screaming.

What is happening.

A/N: hiii! Filler, wedding day next and then the real shit begins!!
Excitinggggg