Kyle looks away frightened "what did you say bitch?" Cartman hisses "I know you heard me" I bite "you're not welcome here" "the only thing that's not welcome here is your fucking attitude toward Kenny maybe you should apologize" I spat. Kenny places a hand on my shoulder "Y/n he's.... right" Kenny looks away from me and then the chubby boy laughs. "What do you mean?" Kenny frowns then the realization pops into my head.

"Oh, I see" "Y/n wait" it was already too late I shrugged off his touch and stormed off. So my new friend is a man whore and he was going to make me his bitch. What a great first day at school. I walked up to my locker putting in the code, as I opened it I could feel my eyes welling with tears as I shoved my lunch into my backpack.

I lost my appetite, if anything I wanted to vomit from what I just heard "hey, are you okay?" I quickly blink away my tears before closing the door to my locker to see the two boys from earlier.

"I'm fine" I say sternly "doesn't seem like it" Kyle frowns fidgeting with the end of his sleeve. I lean against my locker looking towards the floor "so? What is it? Come to convince me to be with your friend? If so, you have another thing coming" I snap.

"I thought we were hitting it off well, as friends" I mutter glancing towards my feet. "I think Kenny believes you're friends" I look up at Stan unconvinced. "If you don't believe me I don't blame you but Kenny was about to come after you until we stopped him. He hasn't done that for anyone that has gotten up and left."

Even if what Stan said was true I don't really want to talk to him after finding out that I was going to be his next side chick, it's just irritating. "Come on don't look so foul, smile or something" Kyle steps closer pinching my cheeks forcing me to smile. I couldn't help but laugh at his attempt to make me smile but hey, it worked. "Do want to go hang outside?" Stan asks "Sure."

That's how I met my best friends.

Even though our time was short together I knew they were the people I wanted to be with.

Two years Later~

"Did you finish yesterday's homework
Y/n?" Stan asks as I take my seat next to Kenny.

"Let me guess, you didn't do it?" I state sliding my backpack off my shoulders and dropping it onto my lap Stan frowns and I laugh. "Don't worry I got you" I say unzipping my backpack reaching in to pull out the work sheet. Stan smiles as I handed him the completed sheet "thanks I owe you dude."

I sit back in my seat with a satisfied smile upon my face next to me someone presses their face to my shoulder. A subtle smirk creeps at the corner of my lips "good morning Kenny" I spoke without looking towards him "hm."

Glancing over at him he already had a less then impressed look on his face. "Why are you so bummed out?" I questioned "Karen went to the hospital again" "eating disorder?" I mouth, Kenny nods. I give him a hug "hopefully everything will get better" "Stan!" The noise startled Kenny causing him to jump.

I snap my attentions towards the ear pounding sounds it should have been right away that I recognized that obnoxious voice. I really should have known Wendy was the one to scream so high toned this early in the morning.

Wendy storms into the class room she slams her hands on Stan's desk "what's the matter babe?" Stan shifts uncomfortable, sweat forming as he sits up straight. His stiffness causes my own back to ache.

"What's the matter? You know exactly what's wrong" Kenny and I exchange looks. I quietly hang my backpack on the edge of my chair watching Stan's confused expression "I can't say I do?" Stan replies "you're so clueless sometimes" Wendy rolls her eyes.

"Didn't you and Clyde go out this weekend?" "Yes?" "I heard Bebe say, Y/n and Lola went" Wendy crosses her arms her gaze shift towards me. Quickly avoiding eye contact I look down at my binder that I placed on my desk making myself look busy.

Is she really getting mad that we went to detention Saturday?

It's not like I wanted to go. Maybe if Mr Garrison stopped harassing me in class I wouldn't have swore.

"Wendy I told you about this" "I don't care!" Stan sighs his patience clearly running thin. "I'm not having this conversation right now class is starting soon. Let's talk later" Stan responds calmly "whatever" Wendy hissed turning away. On her way out she looks at me and I give her a smile, in turn Wendy returns a nasty glare.

Once she leaves Stan runs his hands through his hair into his hat a sigh escaping his lips. "Are you alright Stan?" I ask "this is only the begin of the week and that woman is making me lose my mind" he mutters angrily.

There was really only one solution to this:

Break up.

I really want to mention how his relationship isn't the greatest and he should find someone else. Unfortunately I've already tried and that resulted in us getting into a fight. Stan is head over heels for Wendy like she's the only thing the world has to offer I wish he'd open up his eyes because there is someone that likes him....

"Clyde is having a party this Friday why don't you invite her to go?" I question providing an opportunity to make up. "I was thinking about it but I'd feel bad if I left you and Kyle behind" I wave him off.

"Don't worry about it! Kyle and I always have a good time" "are you sure?" He asks looking straight into my e/c eyes I nod firmly "of course." "Don't worry Stan Y/n will always have me" Kenny teases I elbow him in the gut and laugh cringing at his comment.

"You're so funny Kenny" "ugh" he grumbles placing his head on the desk holding his stomach. "Don't worry about it Stan have fun with your girl we got fatass entertaining us too."

"What did you say bitch?!" Cartman yells walking into the classroom with a couple of students "I called you fat!" I shouted back "bitch! I'm big boned." I smile turning back to Stan "thanks Y/n" "no problem" I wink.

Leave a vote and comment for future updates!