chapter nineteen (+)

Start from the beginning

"I'd like a little help." Luke said, he leant back and placed his hands on Reece's thighs, rolling his hips as he started to fuck himself on Reece's cock.

Reece reached forward and stroked Luke's cock for him, keeping his grip tight like he knew Luke liked. "Doing well baby, love filling you up like that."

Luke huffed, "my legs are cramping already."

Reece snorted and brought Luke in to his chest, holding his waist, he kissed Luke's chest, and bent his legs, fucking up in to his boy, "yes baby girl." Reece whispered, Luke whining softly as he held on to Reece's neck. "God you're so good for me."

"Yes," Luke gasped out, "please fuck me harder." Reece paused them and rolled them over so Luke was beneath him, his legs spread wide for him. Luke made a whining sound as Reece kissed his neck softly, before he sucked widely, marking Luke up, his hips slamming in to Luke.

Luke threw his head neck, "fuck," he moaned, he placed his hand on Reece's stomach and he sat up, holding Luke's ankles. Reece shifted his hips and slammed forward, like crying out in pleasure as he hit his prostate. "Reece!"

Reece grinned smugly, "whats my name baby?"

Luke whined in the back of his throat, "daddy." He said softly, touching his cock and getting him closer to come. "After this," Luke said, "you better buy me some fucking pancakes."

Reece laughed, "sure thing, you can have anything you want."

"Reece!" Someone in the apartment yelled, making Reece drop down against Luke, him and his stupid friends being cockblocks.

"What?" Reece yelled back, kissing Luke's neck.

"You have work in an hour!" Reece now knew it was Matt as he was his boss after all.

"Gimme ten minutes!" Reece sat up and yelled back.

"Why?" Matt asked, Reece could hear his footsteps.

"Don't come in Luke's naked!" Reece said, "Christ Matt, you're a cockblock and a half, I'm fucking my baby."

"Oh." Matt mumbled, "sorry, but be quick please!"

Reece rolled his eyes, looking down at the blond, "he's so oblivious when it comes to us having sex in this flat." He said, bucking his hips forward.

Luke smiled, "he's sweet."

"What you crushing on my roommate now?"

"Nah I'm crushing on your boss." Luke joked giggling, but then Reece flipped him over on to his hands and knees, fucking him hard and pummelling. Luke cried out in pleasure before they were both coming together, Luke loud and whining and moaning out Reece's name.

When Reece stilled, he held Luke's hips, "you good?" He asked, squeezing Luke. He leant down and kissed Luke's cheek, the blond was panting. "Oh I did you good huh?"

Luke laughed, he sat up, pressing his ass back in to Reece, the brunet held him to his chest. "You did." Reece kissed his neck, "legs go shower quickly, then go."

Reece nodded and they got up, going in to shower together, they washed up and then got out and dressed. Luke grabbed his stuff and they went in to the living room, where Matt was waiting for them. "You ready?" Reece asked, he wore his work shirt. "I promised Luke pancakes before I took him home."

"Ok okay, I could go for pancakes." Matt said, standing.

They walked down to the parking garage and got in to Matt's car, his was a Mercedes while Reece had a pretty old Seat. They drove to McDonald's and Reece ordered for their food, Matt offering to pay. They ate as they drove to Luke's home, and when they pulled up outside, Reece got out of the car with his boyfriend and helped him carry all of his presents.