PROLOGUE!!!

a part of the story...

I still can't believe myself... is this true??? Yes nandhini calm yourself.....you are doing good.....today is going to be a big day....I have a strange feeling today ... I donno how to express the feeling ....

I'm standing in front of my dream... MM group of companies... it is my dream to join here...I entered the company....I could sense me here .... nandhini concentrate on your job .... everything here is according to his taste ... no no it is just a coincidence....

but nandini you have to forget him... just try to move on nandini... it's been 3 years... you have to move on...
I was called for the interview and I am selected .... but I feel something wrong ...
I entered inside and finished all the procedures... 2 years contract??? I will work here forever... I was sent to his cabin I mean my boss ....

I entered a cabin... and I just saw a person's back... he was wearing a crisp black suit ...to tell he was damn handsome...but I am not in mood to drool over him ....

"excuse me sir... I am your personal secretary... nandini murthy..." I said softly...I waited for his reply...

"welcome back nandini..." I heard his rough voice... he turned there stood my 6 feet nightmare watching me intensely ....

oh no... I widened my eyes...

"manik???" I whispered his name...
His head to toe glare gave me chills running down my spine

"that's great sweetheart... you still remember me... I know you can never forget me..." he said with his rough tone... our eyes gazed at each other's...there was pure agony in his eyes which was quickly replaced fire of revenge ....

oh my god..  I don't know what to do... I turned to leave his cabin...

"sweetheart... you cannot escape from me and remember you are mine for these two years..." he said...

I saw him with shock...

he gave me his trademark smirk...
he is surely not the manik I loved and left ... he is someone else I cannot recognize...

hiii guys!!!

this is your favorite manan write... please do read my story and support me please...