My Life!!!

Nandini's P. O. V.:
"Sometimes life is easy... But... Sometimes??? It's so difficult... We live this life once... We may think that I'll live with my love forever and ever... But this life doesn't come again..."I started writing... I
Oh god... Seriously I hate writing poems, essays... Blah... Blah... Blah...
Oops... Sorry... By the way I'm Nandini... Nandini murthy...
"Nandu... What are you doing inside??? Come out fast..." my mom shouted from hall...
I'm her world... To tell more ..... my parents life revolves around my life....my happiness is there happiness..
My dad is my superhero... He supports me for everything... I will do anything for him...
I may look funny... A girl who says family... Family... But I feel that my family is more important to me than anything...
Even more than my love...
No nandini... Never ever think about him... He's gone... He doesn't love you... Just forget him...I closed my eyes I could feel his touch on my skin....I could visualise his smile .....my mom pulled me from my imagination
"Nandu!!!" my mom shouted again disturbing my thoughts...
I smiled thinking about her care...
"yes mom... Tell me..." I said...
"Nandu are you alright my dear???" she asked with concern...tears were brimming from my eyes..
"mom what happened??? Your Nandu is always fine..." I said and hugged her...wiped my tears without her knowledge... this has become my routine...
She caressed my hair... She fed me my breakfast...
When your mom is with you... You will not have any worries... Even if you have... It will surely run away... Her care is so powerful...
I had my breakfast and came to my room... I opened my laptop and called my friend on Skype...
"hey Nandu..." she said...
"hey Rey!!!" I said... With a smile...
"is anything special??? I can see someone smiling so happily..." she said...
"oh come on yaar... Why can't I smile???" I asked...
"tell me the truth... Did he call you???" she asked confusing me...
"call??? Who??? And what are you talking about???" I asked her...god let it not be him....
"Nandu stop kidding... I know manik is back in India... And I'm sure that he must have called you..." she said...
I just closed my laptop.. I just don't want to hear his name... as much as I loved him I dont want to meet him again....
I went to the restroom and washed my face... I planned to take my quick shower...
I finished my bath... I received a call from Rey...
I just ignored it...
I never want to hear his name in my life again...
But Rey is my close friend... She helped me in all my hard times...
I received her call again...
I feel bad... It was 50th missed call in 20 minutes...
I attended...
"Nandu... Please... I'm sorry..." she said...
"hmmm..." I just hummed...
"Nandu... Talk to me yaar... I'm really sorry... I will never take his name... Please..." she begged me...
"okay fine... Just forget it..." I said...
"that's my Nandu..." she said with joy...
We spoke about some series stuff... I'm mad of stories and series... I love to read... And I made Rey mad... she was my true best friend.. without her it would have been hard for me ....
"so are you planning to apply for MM group of companies???" she asked me...
"yeah..." I said in a fed up tone...
"then what about your brother's???" she asked...
"yeah... I'm still scared... But I don't know what to do... I don't wanna join our company..." I said...
"oh come on yaar... Just enjoy working there na... You're the only princess of murthy industry... And???" she shouted...thats true and thats y I dont want to work there...
"oh come on yaar... I can atleast manage my kunal bhai... But this rishabh??? He's so stubborn..." I said in an irritating tone...
She started coughing... I know that if I start talking about rishabh bhai... She reaction will change... I must check it out... looks like there is something between the two....
"stop coughing sweetheart... I can see your blush..." I said teasing her...
"nandini... What are you saying???" she blabbered...
"oh nandini??? What happened to your Nandu???" I said in a tricky tone...
"Nandu... I guess mom is calling me... I'll talk to you later..." she said...
I nodded with a smiling face... I know she is trying to run from me ....They are sweet...
"bye..." she said and disconnected the call...
I smiled...
But a stupid question cracked my mind...
Oh god!!!
Is he in India???
What if he meets me???
What if he follows me???
What if...
What if...
What if...
"Nandu... We are home..." I heard my bhai's voice...
I went out of my room and found kunal bhai and kavya bhabi... I carried manik... Don't create new stories... He's kunal bhai's son...
I forced everyone to name him manik... Now I really feel for it...
"Nandu aunty!!!" he hugged me...
He's always cute... He's just four years... His innocent voice is my favorite...
"manik... My lover boy..."i said with my childish tone and kissed his cheek...
"aunty... You know something I received five... Five stars today..." he said...
"wow... Manik... Here is your chocolate???" I gave him his chocolate...
"thank you aunty..." he kissed my cheek...
"aunty... Your cheek is so soft..." he said...
But... I remember him...I again sensed his touch on my skin ....
I left to my room immediately...
I sat near my window and suddenly I saw the rain clouds...
I closed my eyes and remembered him...
The one I considered as my life...
"your cheeks are so soft nandini..." he said and kissed my cheeks...
"manik... Stop it..." I said blushing and pushed him...
"I love you nandini..." he said and hugged me...
"I love you too manik..."I said hugging him...
"nandini when will you come back??? I will miss you to the core..." he said...
"where did I go??? I'm always here manik..." I said pointing his heart...
He smiled... And started tickling me...
We started playing and it started raining... We enjoyed playing...
"catch me manik!!!" I shouted...
He caught my hand and pulled me close...
"you can never escape from me..." he said and started kissing my neck...
"manik... Stop it..." I said...
"you can never stop me..." he said and kissed me...
I opened my eyes with a jerk...
Oh god... Please help me forget him...
I really hate him...
"hey sista..." I heard my bhai's voice...
"idiot... Where did you go???" I asked him...
"oh come on... Don't you know about this rishabh??? He's a busy guy..." he said...
"I'm sure he must be busy behind my friend..." I said teasing him...
" Nah !!!! I was busy in a client meeting yaar..." and now the great Rishabh will try to escape from me...
" actually nandhini I have a important client meeting to attend so bye..."
" same client rishabh..." i asked in a tricky tone...

"yeah yeah bye "he said trying to escape...

I smiled... he's such a good brother...

I love my brothers a lot ...
Tring tring!!!!!!  

" who is calling now ???" 

 I recieved the call... 

"hello who is this...." I asked...

 I couldn't hear the person from the other side .... just his breathing... but a part of me trembled...because I know who it is ...I relive my past when manik hugged me... and his breath fanning my skin... I am sure it is Manik...

 my lips involuntarily uttered his name..."Manik.." there was a smirk which I could sense on the other side... and over the call was cut...but I am sure of one thing.... Manik will come for me....

why is this happening to me???

Guys hope you loved this chapter... 

Pls comment and vote for our story...

Silent readers pls open up and comment...