(OLD) .:Chapter 1:.

Art is by grawolfquinn on deviant art (I loVe hErrRrr I rlLy recCoMend ReaDinG her coMiC "Sprintrap and Deliah" ItS bOotiFulLll)

     You woke up to the news reporter speaking very loudly on the TV. You slurred and rubbed your eyes, getting rid of the squintiness. You stare at the TV in confusion as it was speaking of something about...Fazbears Fright..?

     Like...Freddy Fazbears..??, you quizzed.

     You continued to watch as it rambled about the opening of the place and how they needed someone for the nightshift.

     Pff..not important to m- wait NIGHTSHIFT? A JOB??

     You had been searching for a job that didn't require a diploma for ages, and you soon began to lose hope. This was perfect for you! You normally stayed up late, you loved creepy stuff, and you didn't need a diploma! You fistbumped the air and bounced off the couch.

     With anticipation, you snatched your phone off the table and dialed the number that was given on the screen.

Ring....ring....ring....rin-

     "Hello?" A tired voice answered.
     "Hi, I wanted to ask about the nightshift job."
     "Oh! Yes, it's still open. Would you like to take it?"
     "Yes please!"
     "Alright, meet me at the attraction at 5 pm tomorrow to get you situated and let you get used to the place!"
     "Ok sir, thank you!"
Beep beep beep

     You smiled to yourself, happy you found a job. It almost felt too easy.

     Though you had no idea what was coming to you..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Word count : 224

I know this is short but the other chapters will be a lot longer UwU

-oceankii