Introduction

Park Jimin:

A passionate dancer. He especially loves ballet and contemporary dancing. He spends almost all his free time at the dance studio. Outside of school, where he has to wear a uniform, he often dresses in feminine clothing. That's why people call him different. He doesn't listen to normal trends. He wears what he likes. Also when it sometimes is a skirt or a crop top.

~~~

Jung Hoseok:

A school drop out who is an artist now. He only does what he wants, not listening to society's standards. That's why people call him different. He didn't finish school and has no secure workplace, sometimes working at his friend's café. He loves to paint or rap. His unusual clothing is often splattered with different colors he used to draw. He doesn't care what other people think, he has fun and loves his life.

~~~

Min Yoongi:

At first glance you would think he is a typical bad boy, but the truth is that he is just broken. He had a hard childhood which had a strong impact on him. His mother committed suicide because his father abused her. His father is without a job and spends the whole day drinking. Yoongi began to block of everything making him seem cold hearted. On the outside he seems like a rebellious teenager, out during the night, black clothes and smoking. That's why people call him different. But when you take a deeper look you get to know the broken boy who has to fight his way through life.