Frozen Powers - Chapter 18

A/N Hi!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

here is 18. 

Chapter 18

I went up to Anna and Elsa and I was ready to tell them that I was Safiah.

"Hey, I thought about what you said, all night, and I think I might be Safiah with all the evidence you prove me." I started. 

I started to ask them questions, so that I could find more things on how to find my parents. 

" Well, since my parents died, I have had no news what so ever about any of our relationships except Rapunzel. That is why we were so pleased when we saw you." Anna said. 

" Right before my mum left to the sea she left me a diary to read as I was old enough. It mentioned a little bit about you I think. Let me get it!" Elsa said rushing upstairs. 

" Rapunzel appeared out of no-where and said, 

" Hi guys, I listened to your conversation the whole way though. I'm sorry but it was interesting and-" before she could say another word Elsa came flying in with a pink book in her hand. 

" I'm here!" she said panting. 

She he swung open a random page and there it was - 20th of April. 

She passed it on to me. I held the book carefully with the palms of my hand touching the bottom of the book. 

It read: 

20th of April

Today, 

           my dear sister, Roxanne had her first child 'Safiah'. 

She was only there for a few hours but then she was gone. They took a picture of her the second she was born. It looked beautiful. The only odd thing was she did not look like Roxanne or Chris. She looked like my little Elsa and long lost Rapunzel. 

My sister came crying to me that evening. She said she was going somewhere very far hoping that Safiah would return. She gave me a map of where she was going and told me not to tell anyone. She has left the Kingdom Arona in the hands of Chris's younger brother Edward to take care of until they return. I pleaded her to stay but she refused and left. I have hidden the map in the library in a book. It is where no-one will find it. 

Tears came down my eyes as I read it. My mother and father left Arona. And my mother's name is Roxanne? She has got a beautiful name!

I was staring in space about what my mother and father looked like. Then Rapunzel nudged me and I lost focus. 

" So your parents left to a completely different kingdom?" she asked. 

" Well, that's what it says in the letter." I said shrugging. 

" I guess so. Do you think we should go and check in the Royal Library?" Anna asked. 

" But how are we going to find it, there would be hundreds of books!" I yelled. 

" Liana, well Safiah, I really want to help my cousin so let me, please!"

" Well, but it gives you all this stress. I'll do this on my own. Why do you have to suffer for m-" I got cut off. 

" We are not suffering for you! Safiah, we want you to have a proper family and us to find our aunt!" Anna said pulling me. 

" Race you to the library!" Rapunzel screamed running in front of us. 

Me and Anna zoomed our way to the front. I still could not believe that I was Safiah. 

And my dear cousins were helping me with all this confusion. 

I felt like they were my sisters instead of my cousins!

" SORRY!" I screamed as I nearly bumped into a maid - 2 maids. 

In minutes we were all panting and we slowed down. All except Anna. She was still enthusiastic and was racing to the top. 

We all nodded at each other and headed upstairs - but this time we were walking still tired though. 

AN

Hi!

please vote and comment!

safiah