Frozen Powers - Chapter 11

A/N Hi! Thanks a lot for all the votes and comments! I really appreciate it! Here is Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Kristoff woke me up with a loud thudding on the door. I got startled

as he entered.

"Sorry, I didn't I mean to startle you like that" he said closing the door behind him

"It's okay, but.. why are you here?" I asked him jumping of my bed.

"Oh yeah! Today we are going out into the village to meet the locals! So,

just come into the main foyer downstairs and we will all meet up there!"

He left and I looked at the time. It was about 6 - maybe I should get ready by 7!

I took a quick shower and walked up to the closet to choose a dress to wear.

I scanned my eyes through and randomly picked one out.

I looked at the dress. It was purple with clear pink sheets coming down halfway it.

Then there was a pink waistband and on top were purple frills and I had a pink heart

necklace. My hair was in a plait and the plaits were resting on my chest like Elsa's!

It was perfect! I opened the door and ran downstairs. Now I know all the rooms in the castle like Anna and Elsa!

I slide down the railings and finally got to the bottom.

I walked up to the main foyer to see Anna and Elsa talking.

" Hey guys!"

" Hey Liana! We were discussing about when we would go!"

" Yeah let's go now! ", Anna said nodding, "I'll lead the way!" Anna said pointing towards the village.

We walked to the massive village ahead of us.

It was so beautiful!

Everyone greeted me nicely - people were so friendly here!

It smelt nice here too - I smelt chocolate and, of course, chocolate!

I looked around the village - all I could see was smiling! Except from one little girl who was sitting on a bench all alone. She looked upset!

She had ginger hair that came down in two plaits like Anna. She had lovely eyes that were

a bright green and he dress was really pretty too! She had a white shirt with buttons going

down it and there were two straps from her brown skirt, coming up and all the way around her

shirt and over the shoulders, to connect to the top of the skirt again at the back. Lizzy also had

white knee high socks and small black school shoes. She looked like she was...7.

I tapped Anna's shoulder and tilted my head repeatedly at the girl.

She frowned a little and then looked at me. We both walked up to her.

I cleared my throat so that she could look at Anna and I.

Still frowning, the girl stood up and curtsied.

" No, no it's fine!" Anna said putting her hand on her shoulder and kneeling down.

" Hi, my name is Lizzy and I am 7 yeas old" She told us.

" Hi, I'm Liana and this is Princess Anna" I spoke for the both of us.

Lizzy smiled at us!

Elsa came our way and greeted Lizzy too!

" Why do you seem upset Lizzy?" I asked her.

" I was thinking about her getting in a fight with her friend.

And then people were making fun of her because the girl

she got a fight with in said all her secrets to the class" She cried.

" Lizzy - it's OK, there is nothing to worry about!" I comforted her.

" Thanks Liana" she said smiling.

" Liana, I think it's time we go back to the castle - you need some lunch or you'll be starving!" Elsa said.

" Yeah - I thought the same!" I said giggling.

I waved goodbye to my new little friend Lizzy and found a beautiful pearl white

daisy on the floor. I picked it up and put it in her hair. She smiled and gave me a hug.

I spread my arms around Lizzy and hugged her back. I had to go so I wished her

goodbye and all the best in school. She seemed really nice - I hoped I could see her again!

A/N Hi! I hope you liked that chapter! If you want me to update one more chapter today then you know what I'll asl for - at LEAST 3 comments and 3 votes!

Thanks a lot

Please tell your friends

Shafia xxx