Chapter 2: Second Impressions.

Start from the beginning

"Let me put on a shirt and I'll take you home." He says as he starts running up the stairs.
"No!" you say a little too loud. "No.. I'll walk or something." He turns to you, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Do you even know where you are? What part of town you are?" Shit. You bite your lip then jump a bit as you get an idea.
"No, but I can find out." you say as you open your clutch to take out your phone. "Technology is amazing." you quickly go on Google Maps, getting your location. You smile as you see it on your screen. "As much as I'd love to stay, I have to go!" You look at Hoseok and Jimin. "One word, Park Jimin. One word. You'll be singing soprano for the rest of your life." you smile. "Bye!" you quickly move to the door and exit the house.

You lean against the a pillar next to the gate after you ordered an Uber. You wince as you go through the messages on your phone. Angel was freaking out. You groan and dial her number.

"Y/N!" she yells. "Where the fuck are you?? Why did you leave without telling me?? Why didn't you answer your fucking phone?? Do you know how worried I was??? What is-"
"Will you calm the fuck down!" you say a little loud. "I'm fine, okay."
"You think it's okay to just disappear without telling your best friend??" you growl.
"Don't act as if you care now." you snap at her. "You're the one who left me alone at a party full of criminals that I didn't want to go to in the first place!" you yell and hang up. You regret yelling at her, but you were too frustrated to care right now. You just want a hot shower and some sleep.

After a hot shower and some coffee you passed out on your couch, snuggled under a blanket. You woke up when you heard an urgent knock on the door. You quickly grab your pants and put them on before making your way to the door. You open it slightly to see who it was, but you were attacked before you could see. You almost react, but when you smelled the the vanilla scent, you relax.

"Angel." you hug her back. "What are you doing here?"
"Y/N, I'm so sorry." she hugs you tighter before letting go and looks at you. "I didn't mean to leave you alone at the party. And I know I said I wouldn't. I'm really sorry... Please don't be mad at me anymore.." you smile softly.
"I'm not mad, Angel." you sigh. "I was just frustrated and I had a bit of a hangover." you close the door. "Come on. I'll make coffee." you walk to your kitchen and she follows.

"I have something to tell you, though." She says as she sits on one of the chairs by the table. You look at her with a raised brow
"Should I be scared?" you ask her and she laughs nervously.
"Not really, babe." she smiles and look at her hands. "You might not be happy about it though..." you turn around and take to mugs out of the cupboard above you.
"Might as well tell me if you already know how I'm gonna react." you say and put the kettle on, putting sugar into the mugs.

"I.." Angel hesitated. "Jimin asked me out last night. I said yes..." she says in a small voice. You pause, then place the sugar bowl down softly. You don't know how to feel. You're mad that she's getting involved in that world, but what can you do? You look up at the cupboard door. After a while of silence, you take a deep breath.

"Angel." you look down at the mugs again. "Are you happy?" you ask her. She frowns at you.
"What?" she looks at you and you slowly turn to her.
"Does he make you happy?" she widens her eyes a bit, surprised at your question.
"Y-yes.." she nods. "He does." you smile softly.
"Then I'm happy." you turn back to the mugs and continue making coffee. You aren't happy. You don't want your best friend to be part of this dark part of the world. You don't want her to surround herself with criminals, but who were you to stand in the way of her happiness?
"Are you serious?" She asks and you look at her again.
"Yes, Angel." you sigh. "If he makes you happy, I'm happy." you look at her seriously. "But, and hear me loud and clear, if he even thinks about hurting you, I will destroy him."

She gave you a surprised look then giggled a bit.
"You're going to destroy a member of the biggest Mafia group in town?" she says, raising an eyebrow at you, amused. You shrug.
"He won't even see me coming. And neither will his goons." you smirk and finish making coffee. "I'd take down mountains for you, Angel. A short, egotistic fuckboy with a gun and six other fuckboys behind him won't phase me."
"Hey!" she got up. "He's not a fuckboy!" you laugh as she walks to you.
"Well, he's your fuckboy now." you look at her and smirk.
"You-" she closed her mouth and frowned. "You're right." she says and giggles the hugs you. "Thank you, Y/N" you smile and hug her back.