Chapter 4

(Back to school)

Lucy's POV:
It's been a hectic yesterday, Natsu this, and gray that. Do they always do this to girls?

[Monday]
-school-
Ugh, there they go again. Showing their biceps to all the girls, and some gay boys.. Why did I even get involved with them? You know what, forget them, they were yesterday's problem.
-
/first period\ -with gray and natsu
I sit in my seat, twirling my pencil, then suddenly gray walks up to me.

——

Gray: hey Luce, want to go to miles after school today?
(Miles- a hangout for teens—and dinners for teens)
Lucy: Ugh, why can't he leave me alone.
Lucy: "Sorry gray, I'm not feeling too well"
Natsu overhears and asks Lucy
"Do you want me to walk you to the nurse?"
Lucy: Not Natsu as well!
Lucy: "Ah, no it's alright, really."
"If you say so" Natsu says while waking away, with gray following right behind him.

During first period, gray looks at Lucy, all so suddenly, and Lucy looks right back.
Lucy: why does gray keeping looking at me? With those ugly, so... handsome, glamours, looking eyes...? Why do I keep getting myself in to this? Focus Lucy!
Ah, and now I'm talking to myself.

Great.

<lunch, skipped some periods>

Ah, it's been probably less than a week? But still, the cafeteria. The most judgmental, place in the school, probably world!

I was about to sit in my usual seat, alone.
Until, I saw the cheers and jocks sitting at MY usual spot. And I said "jocks" so, of course natsu and gray would be there. But I'll call them the "nay" because they seem to be always together.

I walk to the table.....