Let the GRAND FINALE begin!!!!!!!

Começar do início

"Nice to see you, too." Aine and Yume replied back.

"So Yume, how did you practice so hard to be rock solid for this event?" I asked.

"The foundation of Aikatsu itself: stamina." Yume responded.

"What else did you do for the Cup?" I continued asking.

"Doing air sits elegantly with a smile, the Himetrain." replied Yume. "Staying magnificent while sweating, the Elzacise."

"Aren't those methods from India and Monaco's representatives?" I wondered to her.

"Exactly what I was thinking, Shiratori Hime-senpai represented India while Elza Forte-san represented Monaco in this event." Yume said. "And thus my own training regimen, the Yumeathlon was made. A marathon when you sing, climb cliffs and play volleyball."

"Oh, those methods are awesome!" I complimented her. "Thank you, Yume, for asking my question."

"See you later, Merlion-san!" Yume responded, and later goes backstage as she smiles.

"Over to you, Aine." I said to her. "You wanted to make a million friends. Am I right?"

"Of course!" she said. "And thanks to the people of Fiji as well as my family and friends from Japan, my friends and I already have the boost we need."

"And do you have any three of those friends of yours?" I asked her.

"Minato Mio-chan, Chouno Maika-chan and Hinata Ema-chan!" Aine replied. "They are the very best friends I've ever made. So much, even my family would be so proud!"

"Oh, you have such irreplaceable idol friends!" I complimented on her answer. "Good luck and see you in a bit! May the best team win!"

"Same to you!" Aine replied as she sets off backstage.

"Alright, it's time for the first part of the blazing Final Stage!" I said. "In just a couple of moments, we'll see Japan's representatives Ichigo Hoshimiya, Akari Oozora and Yume Nijino make up their mark in history with 'Aikatsu Melody!', and then the Excitement Sisters quartet representing Fiji are about to scorch up the stage with 'Arigato ⇄ Daijōbu' as they sing, dance and perform their way into the Record Book."

-Rainbow Cosmos-

And so our contestants were ready for the first part of the final round. While Yume, Akari and Ichigo are preparing themselves for the final battle, they must face their weaknesses and become brave enough to face any challenge.

 While Yume, Akari and Ichigo are preparing themselves for the final battle, they must face their weaknesses and become brave enough to face any challenge

"The Lilac Fairy Coord, it has been four and a half years since the Great Starmiya Ichigo Festival." said Ichigo. "I knew I could count on you the whole time!"

 "I knew I could count on you the whole time!"