Chapter 23

The ring conflict is near and I am worried about my little brother getting his face bashed by the varia and I'm also worried that he hasn't found the perfect guardian of his. Well that's his problem now not mine, I am so done being a mafia boss especially those blasted paper works and Reborn's sadistic nature. I only sigh as I carry the shopping bags that our mother had just recently bought from the market. A gentle smile went through my face as I watched her happily babbling stuff that I do not even know what they even are from the start. I hummed a small tune, faced morph into a relaxing pace,

"Tsu-kun?" her gentle voiced called my name as I opened my eyes for her to know that I'm listening . She smiled at me but I could see the concern look on her eyes like as if I were a fragile doll, ready to break just by a single touch, "what is it mother?" I asked her and I could see the hint of hesitation on her face. The warm palm of her hands greeted my now cold skin, caressing it softly. "Mother?" I asked in confusion when she hugged me; feeling the wetness of her  tears on my ravened colored shirt guiding her to a bench, setting all the bags down as I went out buy something for her to drink. 

" Is everything alright mother?" I once asked again, handing her a grape flavored soda. She smiled weakly at my direction thanking me for the drink, "Tsuna" she called again this time calling me by my name than the obnoxious nickname that she gave. Glancing at her from my peripheral vision and hummed in acknowledgement,  "this morning I saw 3 or 4 pill bottles inside your room when I was cleaning it. Tell me Tsu-kun, are you sick? Is that why you're so pale and refused to eat sometimes? " I paled when I heard her statements that I unknowingly clenched my fist. Laughing nervously I waved my hand in dismissal, " don't be silly mother! that pill is for the baby" I accidentally said, eyes widening when I saw the shocked look of my mother's face, "b-baby?" she asked and I could feel my gut clench from the look of her face. 

"Y-yeah! It's for the baby! Ahahahaha! I'm 2 weeks pregnant mom!" I idiotically exclaimed 'Oh god please kill me' I thought when I saw the excited look of her face that completely replaced the sorrow earlier. " Yey! I'm so proud of you Tsu-kun! I'm going to have a beautiful grandchild!" She said rather loudly.

'Dear lord'