CHAPTER 2

TSUNA'S P.O.V

3 weeks is all over, finally I can go home. Kaa-san was busy folding the clothes that I'd use. ' How are u all? I hope that you guys didn't destroy the mansion '  I thought smiling slightly, "Tsu-kun, time to go " mother said while smiling, I gave her a slight nod and went outside. ' Looks like I'm still 'dame' in this world, but I think what world I go I'm still 'dame ' sad life '  I thought while I sweatdrop, ' hmmm... should I act a dame or not? Nah, to lazy to act. If reborn was here he might kick me '  I thought while remembering all the time he tor-tutor me. While we we're walking, someone tap me on the shoulder I turn around and saw a girl who's 1 inch smaller than me, " may I help you?" I ask smiling her entire face turned red like a tomato, " a-ano.. c-can I g-get y-your phone number?" She ask stuttering.

I shook my head as sign as a no, she look down feeling a little gloomy, I sweat drop. ' Looks like I'm a lady killer, I hope there's no fangirls (´△`) '  I thought, I pat her head and she looked at me, " I'm sorry but maybe next time?" I ask smiling genuinely,  she blush and nod. I wave good bye at her, and ran next to my mom. " What took you so long Tsu-kun? I was looking for you" mom said, " sorry kaa-san, something came up" I said smiling and she smiled back, our trip back home was quiet yet peaceful, we went inside and saw a boy who has the same hairstyle like mine but shorter, his hair is blond and blue eyes, but I could see the hateful look on his face.

" Were home Yo-kun " mom said smiling brightly with matching flower floating around her, I sweatdrop and went upstairs to my room. I open the door of my room and it seems like my parallel me is a clean freak... unlike myself... I put my bag at my closet and went straight to bed, I was about to close my eyes and sleep but I felt a present behind my door, I opened it and saw the boy earlier, I think his name is Yoshiro? The boy who also bully my parallel self, I stare at him from head to toe " looks like your alive dame Tsuna" he said glaring at me, I raised my eyesbrow at him but it looks like I pissed him off.

"Listen here punk, ever since you we're caught on a accident, kaa-san never stop talking about you, you steal mom's attention, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE! " he shouted, I smiled at him "wanna know the reason why I'm still alive? Simple the answer is I don't want kaa-san to be sad that's all and can you kindly leave before I might accidentally throw you out " I said smiling really sweetly,  I notice that he shivered and send a glare,  hell that glare couldn't even kill a fly hahaha. 

He went inside his room next to mine, I let out a heavy sigh and went downstairs and saw our mother cooking, " here let me handle this one kaa-san " I said smiling "ara, Tsu-kun you know how to cook?" She ask and I nodes, well you see when I was in my real world,  I always cook something for me to eat, while I was cutting the vegetables  I set the frying pan on the stove and started to cook after 20 minuted we're all set, I'he arrange all the dining utensil on the table.

I went upstairs to call my beloved demon in disguise younger twin brother, I knock on his door to receive a silent answer,  I knock again buy never got an answer I step back a little and kicked the door hard to open " WHAT THE HELL DAME TSUNA!! YOU BROKE MY F*CKING DOOR!! " He shouted, I shrug it off and when I was about to go downstairs I glance back a the fuming Yoshiro and said " get your lazy butt downstairs it's time to eat " and with that I went to settle on my lovely seat.

We we're eating silently after my mom broke the quiet atmosphere " Tsu-kun... do you want to go back to school? " mom ask I stayed silent and I could tell that she's nervouse "kaa-san Dame Tsuna doesn't need to go to school cause he's an idiot" he said smirking, I smirk back sadistically at him, "okay kaa-san, if it's alright to you, I want to go back tomorrow " I said excitedly

'Tomorrow is going to be fun, the first thing that I'm going to do is to annoy my beloved cloud haha, damn reborn totally rub his sadistic side on me' I thought smirking