Chapter 22

The seme throw Tsuna on his bed, locking the door keeping them away from the real world on the other side of the door. The brunette blushed furiously when he saw the lust from his partner's eyes.

Tsuna's P.O.V

I couldn't help blush when the sexy person in front of me is slowly taking off his shirt, smirking teasingly when he saw the desperate look on my face. He slowly stalked near me like an animal waiting for the perfect time to pounce on its prey.

I let out a low mewl when his breath hit my nape, licking and sucking my neck in a teasing manner.

"Aren't we excited" he murmured right beside my ear the sheer pleasure ran through my veins as I felt his tongue licking my ear lobe while his hand starts playing the sensitive buds underneath my shirt.

" K-Kyoya ~" I moaned, mind is starting to blank from the pleasure and  insufferable tightness from my lower region.

I could feel his hand gliding near my area gently massaging it, bringing out a moan from my sinful mouth.

" You're enjoy it a little bit too much usagi... pleasure your dom too" he whispered and pulled my head near his crotch.

I finally got the idea on what he was referring and I couldn't suppressed the  blush from climbing into my face.

My hand are shaking as I  unbuckle his pants I could hear the deep groan came from him.

Releasing his shaft from its cage, I kissed the tip and lick the door early a low moan from my partner.

"Hn where did you learn this usagi?" He asked or more like demanded the answer.

" No one, it's my first time doing it... does it feel bad?" I asked, I only heard his deep chuckle in response.

'Good thing the Kyoya from my timeline is also my lover '  he thought and blushed from the thought of him sucking his previous lover.

They were about to continue when they heard the knocking sound of the door.

"Tsu-kun can you help maman here please " and with that the brunette only giggle at the displeased look from his partner.

He yelled that he's coming as he put his clothes on and gently kissed his lover's lips before exiting.

================☆==================

Sorry guys that I skipped my other book.

I'm running out of ideas for my books that's why.
So please do forgive me.