Chapter 11

Tsuna's P.O.V

I was mentally laughing my ass off, I mean look at Hayato's face! Its priceless! I kept laughing not noticing Kyoya was there and he looked extremely pissed off. " Darling! Please don't be mad! I-it w-wasn't their fault, it was m-mine" I said stuttering while tears ready to fall, he let out a sigh and came near me as he pat my head. I look straight to his eyes and I could see his gaze soften, " it's fine usagi, but next time they cause some troubles I won't hesitate to bite them to death" he said glaring at my brother who back away in fear.

"Meet me up at my office later usagi" he said before he took off, once he.was out of sight I let out a heavy breath and went near to Hayato, I held my hands on him and he gladly accepted " sorry for that, I was just excited about this kinds of battles, Gokudera-San or should I say Smoking Bomb Hayato" I grinned and left him with a shock faced.

Reborn's P.O.V

When the he'll did Tsunayoshi known about the world of Mafia, and how the hell did he know Hayato's code name in the mafia.

I better investigate this and ask Baka-mitsu about giving me the wrong information about his elder son.

I went to follow Tsunayoshi and leaving my idiot student behind, I jump from tree to tree while spying him, he stopped on his track and look at my direction "I know your there Re-chan " he said smirking, I jumped out of my hiding spot and landed in front of him smirking slightly, " I'm guessing that you've wanted to ask something " he said still smirking.

Leon shift himself to a gun and I pointed at his head " Sawada Tsunayoshi, who are you?" I ask narrowing my onix eyes at him, he giggled first and then burst out laughing " I'm the same old Tsuna, Reborn... or should I call you Renato Sinclair" he replied his smirk grew larger, I scowled and that's when I'd notice my pacifier is glowing.

I stare at Tsuna once more and I saw his chest is also glowing, my eyes went wide as I lower my gun, "don't tell me that your the new sky arcoballeno.. " I said quietly, he nodded and smiled sadly..

I clench my teeth and sat on his head, " let's go home Tsunayoshi" I said and he started walking home..

TSUNA'S P.O.V

It's been a week since Luce-nee-chan gave me the pacifier

Flashback

I was walking home when I spotted Luce -new and Aria-san walking towards me. "Hello Tsuna-kun " Aria -san greeted me, I smiled at them both and saw the sky pacifier was glowing..... Luce-nee. Also noticed it, "looks like the pacifier chose me to it's barrier, huh Luce-nee " I said while touching the pacifier.

"No.... please don't Tsunayoshi-kun" she plead , I laugh slightly and smiled lovingly at her, " it's fine nee-chan, I'be already accept it from the very beginning " I said still smiling, she looked at me tears already flowing from her eyes, I took the pacifier from her and tie it around my neck letting it dangling around.

" Tsuna-kun.... please ... I don't want you to suffer.." it was Aria -San who said it, I Peck her cheek and look straight to her eyes, " I should be saying that Aria-san" I replied to her , "I should get going Aria-san and Luce-nee " I bid them good bye and headed home..

End of flashback

I laugh at the memory , humming a random melody. Once I got home, I saw Hayato in front of our house, "Juudaime! " he shouted " eh?" I said " juudaime! I will follow you until the end!" He yelled, I chuckle at his attitude and pat his head.

" what ever you say Hayato-kun" I said smiling, " wanna come inside?" I said, he smiled and nod vigorously. We went to my room and put our bag down, " I'll be down stairs Tsunayoshi " reborn said and hop off my head, I smiled at him and wave,

"By the way Hayato-kun.... My brother is the next vongola not me.." I said smiling at him, " my apologies juudaime! But I'll always follow you! Like I used to do" he said mumbling the last sentence, I look at him wide eyes " w-wait... your my guardian in the other dimension?" I ask already crying, he smiled and nodes showing me his matured side, I smiled widely and hugged him,

"I missed you.." I said while hugging him.." I've missed you too my sky.." he replied back..

We talk for while and that's when our stomach started to rumble signaling that we're hungry. We went downtown stairs to eat and hangout a little bit more ..

Its a little bit late and Hayato bid his farewell and headed home.. I smiled while watching his retreating back... I went upstairs and saw Kyoya already there.. and I'm already guessing that he entered using the window.. typical Kyoya, I smiled and kissed his lips and we drift to sleep...

One thing that came to my thought...

'Welcome back... My storm...'

=============☆==============

I'm so so sorry for the late update my little Teardrops!!! I've been having a hard time
Writing stories and stuff...

So I'll try to write more often as possible!

So.... don't forget to vote and comment down below!

See ya all my Teardrops!! (^・ω・^ )