"Umm...sorry but are you perhaps Chen from EXO?"

"I am."

"Omo! Annyeong oppa!"

"Annyeong."

"Can I get a sign from you?"

"Uhh..."

"You can get that after the class."

"By the way sunsae-nim, how will you know oppa? I thought that you're not interested in K-Pop stuff?"

"That's because..." She was about to tell when I cut her off.

"We are friends. Right?"

"Yeah, friends."

"Okay. Let us start the lesson right now. What song do you like to learn? Perhaps our song?"

She nodded.

"Okay, you'll choose."

"How about Baby Don't Cry?"

"Okay." I looked in my file and looked for the piano sheets.

I took out and placed it on the piano. She moved away and let me sit down. I played the song.

"Wow...this song was great." Songhyun said.

"Sunsae-nim, this song is really great, right?"

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"No."

Catherine sat back to the seat and starts to find the first note.

"Okay, let's do some sight reading first, using this song. We'll start after ten minutes." Songhyun said.

I sat down beside Songhyun. I actually saw she wiped off her tears just now.

"I know that you're crying just now."

"Huh?"

"I said I saw you cried."

"I didn't cry..."

"Tell me, why are you crying?"

"It's just...the lyrics let me remembered about my ex."

"What happened to him?"

"He...died."

"Ohhh......that's sorry..." I suddenly felt jealous that she had an ex-boyfriend.

"Just cry out...if you want..."

"No...I'm okay. I already move on."

"Sunsae-nim and oppa, I'm done now. Can I start to play?" Catherine called.

"Okay, you may start." Songhyun answered.

*LINE!*

Handsome Prince Luhan^_^: Luhan calling Sehun...Sehunnie...are you there?

Panda ZZZZtao@_@: Hyung...stop being stupid...

Handsome Prince Luhan^_^: I'm not stupid.

HunHun Yehet!: Hyung! I'm so happy that you're online!

Me: You guys are annoying and boring =·=

Xiumin KYAAHHH: CHEN! YOU'RE ONLINE TOO!

Unicorn Agnes Lay!: Childish~

Me: I agree.

D_O: High five!

Galaxy Ace oppa: Yay! Agree!

Kkaebsong~~: Aish...

Happy_Virus: What?!

Kkaebsong~~: Nothing~

"Hey..."

"Huh?"

"Stop chatting with the members. You need to teach right now."

"Oh...okay."

--

*Dismissal*

"Okay, Catherine, our class ends here. See you next week." Songhyun announced.

"Bye sunsae-nim...oppa, can I get a sign from you?" She took out a piece of paper.

I signed on it.

"Oppa, I heard that EXO-M is in China. But why are you in Korea?"

"Ohh...that's because I have some personal stuff here...and I need to take care of someone."

"Kamsahamnida oppa! I'm so excited and happy that I get to see you personally today! Annyeong sunsae-nim and oppa!" She waved then left.

"Tired..." I mumbled.

"Me too..."

"But it's only ten..."

"I need to check my phone, they kept on spamming."

"Okay."

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah...Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega...Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha...Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo..."

"Yeoboseyo?"

"KIM! JONG! DAE! WHERE ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAUSE US A LOT OF TROUBLE? HUH? GOOD FOR YOU THAT SUHO EXPLAINED FOR YOU! BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT THOUGH!"

"Yah...Lin Man-ssi...I'm sorry..."

"SORRY? YOU THOUGHT THAT SORRY CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS? AFTER TWO YEARS AGO...YOU LEFT ME...AND NOW ALL YOU TELL ME IS SORRY?" She shouted.

"Hey Xu Lin Man! I'm not talking about that! About two years ago, you knew that why I'm leaving you too!"

"THAT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO DEBUT AND YOU SIGNED A NO RELATIONSHIP CONTRACT! YES! I KNEW THAT! CAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO PASSED IT TO PRESIDENT LEE AND I'M ALSO THE ONE WHO WATCHED YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THAT YOU SIGNED THAT CONTRACT!"

"Look, Lin Man, if you want to talk about this, we'll talk it personally."

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT!"

"Lin Man...We're done. Can't you understand?"

"I understand that you will not regret that you signed that contract. You will not regret that broke up with me. You will never regret that you loved me."

"Where are you now?"

"Why should I tell you? I heard that you were engaged."

"It's true."

"I'm not going to tell you where am I, cause I know that you're going to come and comfort me. I don't need that. I'm hanging up. Hope you will be happy with her."

I sighed and put down my phone. Lin Man...She's my ex-girlfriend.

________

A/N:

Yay! Here's another chappie! I'm childish, right? Anyway...I'm done with korean name so I just think a chinese name. Lin Man is a chinese, same as Lay, Luhan, Tao and Kris. And then...Hope you all will support this story! Annyeong!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~