Joyeux Anniversaire (NSFW)

Requested by: SDJ_fujoshi_35

⚠Warning! Mature themes that are really motherfucking kinky shit that's really horrible and that's all I'm gonna say read at your own risk⚠

Smut: A: 4, 5, 8, 10, 14 - C: 4, 10, 14 - D: 9 - E: 11, 12, daddy kink

Oral sex, sex, with toys, trying a new position, face-sitting??

In a costume, Distracting the other with sex, birthday surprise!

Spanking (Heavy)

Gags, Begging, Daddy Kink

(some may not be included)

Lafayette's P.O.V.

I sighed, waiting for Hercules to come home. He needed a break; he had been constantly working his ass off and wouldn't listen when I tried to get him to get rest. Not to mention that today was September twenty-fifth; Hercules' birthday.

Even if I had to force him to, he was going to enjoy today. He was going to put all work aside and enjoy his birthday. Well, as soon as he got off work.

I watched the door in anticipation, unable to stop thinking about what the day had in store. My blood rushed through my body, forming a bulge right at the edge of the red skirt I wore as part of the costume that I had bought specifically for today. I was sure Hercules would love it.

I knew Hercules would be home soon, but I had gotten a little too excited and I needed relief. I ran my hand down my body, palming myself through the sheer fabrics of the skirt and the panties underneath.

I let out a groan, continuing my movements, only stopping when the door opened to reveal Hercules. I quickly got up, wobbling slightly due to the heels I was in, even though I was skilled in wearing them. As soon as I was up, I strutted over to Hercules, giving him a peck on his cheek as he threw his overcoat aside.

"Hey, baby~" He gave me a light kiss before moving to his office.

"Sorry, Laf. I have work that needs to get done." I pouted, following him.

"C'mon, baby~ You need to relax~ It's your birthday, after all~" He sat in his office chair, facing me.

"I know baby, but I have to get this done." I shook my head, giving him a kiss.

"Please, Chéri~?" He shook his head, determined.

"Laf, baby. Not right now..." He may have been determined, but so was I. I loosened his tie before unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt, giving him light kisses as I ran my hands down his sides.

"Please~?" The word came out more as a whine as I finished unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his dark toned abs. I planted another kiss on his lips as I undid his trousers, not wanting to have to spend another night fucking myself with a vibrator because my lover wouldn't do so for me. It just wasn't as satisfying.

"Laf, please..." I smirked, kissing him again.

"How about..." I began kissing down his abdomen.

"You can work..." I could tell he enjoyed this by the fact that there was a large bulge forming in his pants. I ran my hand over it, palming him like I had done to myself earlier.

"I'll just make sure you enjoy it~" I purred out, letting him move over to the desk. I got under the desk, waiting for a bit as he began his work. He was tense for a while as he typed away on his work, however, after a while of me doing nothing, he relaxed slightly. I saw this as my signal to take action.