Harry Potter Meets Percy Jackson

A/N- I'm doing the same thing here as with Harry Potter and the Next Generation. Enjoy.

Chapter One
The Unexpected Visitor

Ginny Potter was in the kitchen making dinner with a seven year old girl rushing around behind her, eager to help her mother.

   "Mummy! What can I do?! What can I do?!"
   "Lily, sweety, why don't you go play? It's a beautiful day."
   "But I want to help you, Mummy!"
   "Okay... will you set the table please?" Ginny asked handing her a stack of dishes.
   "Sure!" Lily Potter bounced out of the room with the dishes teetering precariously in her arms. Ginny cringed in anticipation of a resounding crash when the plates and glasses fell to the floor. But it didn't come. She peered in to the next room to see Lily distributing silverware to the neatly placed dishes. Letting out a sigh of relief, she turned back to the stove to finish up.
    Albus was in his room, reading a text book for when he would go to Hogwarts in a couple months time. He heard a knock on his door.
   "What do you want, James?" He asked in an annoyed voice. James walked in, uninvited, and sat down on the bed.
   "What? Can't I visit my favorite brother every once in a while? Maybe bring him some candy..."
   Without looking up from A History of Magic, he said, "Do you honestly think I don't know those are from Weasley Wizarding Wheezes? I haven't fallen for that trick since I was five."
   "Come on Al. Why are you so boring?"
   "I'm not boring, I just know not to fall for your poorly thought out pranks."
   "Exactly." Albus shook his head and rolled his eyes before getting up and shooing him from the room. He had just settled down again with his book when James burst back into his room.
   "Oh yeah, I forgot why I came up in the first place. Mum wants us all downstairs. Our cousins should be here any minute."
   "Fine, now get out!" James hurried downstairs followed closely by Albus. They sat down on the couch in the living room, waiting.
   "I'll probably be in my room as I have no desire to play with seven year olds or hang out with you and Rose who for the record, can be just as boring as you. Merlin, you two are like Uncle Percy!"
   "That was uncalled for! We're not THAT bad!"
   "Speak for yourself, Al." There was a loud 'CRACK' and four people showed up inside the room. Harry hurried in to see his brother and sister in law with their two children clinging to their arms. Ginny came shortly after.
   "Ron! Hermione! How nice to see you." Albus and Rose were already chatting quietly while Hugo tapped Lily's shoulder and whispered, "Tag, you're it!" The two youngest set off running around the house and Rose and Albus went up to the latter's room.
   "Well I'm just finishing up dinner and then we'll eat," Ginny said to Hermione who immediately offered to help. The two women paraded into the kitchen, leaving Ron, Harry, and James to talk about quidditch. When dinner was ready and everyone was called in to eat, they began to eat. Only half way through the meal, the doorbell rang.
   "I'll get it," Albus said, standing up and hurrying to the door. He pulled it open to reveal a blonde woman standing alone on the porch.
   "Er... hello."
   "Hello. My name is Annabeth Jackson. My family is going to be moving here soon and I just wanted to meet my new neighbors." Ginny walked in.
   "Who is it?"
   "Our new neighbor, I suppose."

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I stood on the doorstep and rang the doorbell. A small black haired boy who looked around ten answered.

   "Er... hello," he said quietly.
   "Hello. My name is Annabeth Jackson. My family is going to be moving here soon and I just wanted to meet my new neighbors." A tall woman with flaming red hair stepped into the room behind him.
   "Who is it?" she asked the boy.
   "Our new neighbor, I suppose," he answered. A look of confusion crossed her face, quickly replaced by an expression of welcome.
   "Oh yes! I had forgotten. I'm Ginny Potter. You must be Annabeth."
   "That's me. Pleased to meet you."
   "And you. So are you all settled in?"
   "Oh, we haven't actually moved yet, we're just here for a couple days to see the town and meet the neighbors."
   "That's nice. Well do come in. You can join us for desert if you like."
   "Oh I don't want to intrude and I need to go meet Percy and the kids and get some dinner." Ginny nodded.
   "But as soon as you move in, you should come round for dinner some time."
   "That would be wonderful," I said, smiling, "I should probably go now, if your eating dinner."
   "Well it was nice to meet you. I hope to see you soon."
   "You too. Bye."
   "Bye." The door closed and I walked back down the path and along the sidewalk to meet Percy and the kids, still contemplating my conversation with Ginny Potter. She had been a pleasant person to talk to and would probably prove a nice neighbor. It would be interesting to get to know her, even if we weren't staying permanently. The Jackson's were moving there, but only temporarily. Percy had business here and they'd thought it'd be nice to go to London for a year or so for a change of scene. Chances are we would move back to the States eventually, but who knows.