;note

Note:

[☆]

THANK YOU FOR reading this Fanfiction Bubblegum Flowers, I know it's short but it was supposed to be like that, it was supposed to make you scream at your phone and cry because it was supposed to make you feel something and connect to the characters with just a few hundred words.

This wasn't a love story, yes Scott and Zayla were in love, but it wasn't supposed to be a love story, I wasn't going to make Scott tell her he was in love with her and then her memories would just come back, yes in the end some of the memories did and over time (in your imagination) all the memories did come back to Zayla.

I also didn't know if I was bringing back her memories to fast, I was trying to make it as realistic as possible - I don't know if in real life how long it would take for someone's memories to come back. This is just fiction, but I did try.

But it was supposed to be a story about a girl and her friends and family and how much one life and almost death experience can impact someone, even a minor character like Stiles who didn't know Zayla that well only through knowing Scott, or how even her almost dying made her father come to the hospital just to check if she was okay - but again just because he went to the hospital doesn't mean he was going to care about her and Isaac again. (And yes I did change that isaacs dad was still alive in season 3A.)

This story was supposed to make you realize that one life, your life, my life. Can impact alot of people, even just a person you smiled at or a person who heard your laugh.

This was supposed to make you cry, and wish that the chapters were longer, this was a story about love and how someone can change your life.

And I really hope I captured that with my writing, I'm a not sure if I'm a great writer but I really hope I did this justice, and that you felt a whirl wind of emotions and felt connected to the characters.

Yes this was supposed to be short, it was supposed to make you feel something with a few hundred words. And I hope you enjoyed it.

I really do!

I also am sorry about the unedited chapters I don't know when I will edit them: so like I feel you that you had to sit through all the grammar and spelling mistakes. But thank you for doing that!

Tell me what your thoughts from the beginning were, or if you think this story was good, and how you imagine Zayla's life to be after this, comment and tell me everything.

Thank you again for reading!

[☆]

-DinosaurRebel