005: Life Gum

Life Gum

[☆]

ZAYLA OPENED HER eyes to a bright light, shuffling around on the plain white bed she looked to her right, only to see a heart monitor and tubes coming out of her arm.

In a panic she sat up, pulling the tubes out and stumbling out of the bed, to say she was confused was a understament. She was frightened beyond anything.

What frightened her more was that when she climbed out of the bed, she was looking over her own body - her body was bruised and scared, blood seeping through the bandage on her head - What was going on?

The world changed around her, she saw her brother Isaac with is head in his dishevelled hair - He kept pushing it out of his face, hoping that this simple action would help his wounded heart.

The image changed to show a tearful Lydia Martin - She was sitting her back slouched, hair in a messy bun, and eyes bloodshot, she was not the same Lydia that Zayla knew.

Zayla locked eyes on Allison Argent - She was holding Isaac's hand, as if that would put back together his broken soul, Allison herself was holding back tears trying to stay strong.

Zayla even saw the big bad alpha Derek Hale - he was sitting awkwardly in the conner, he wouldn't admit it but a tear did slip out, he didn't know Zayla that well but he had grown to think of her as a little sister even if he didn't show it.

The last image came like a hurricane - it was her Boyfriend Scott Mccall - He was sitting sobs racking his body - mumbling over and over how he couldn't lose her - not her.

A beeping sounded in her ears before everyone she loved dearly faded before her eyes - like a hazy memory that can't quite be remembered.

Zayla knew that she couldn’t stop fighting - she had to fight for them.

[☆]

A/N:

So, this Chapter was Zayla having a out of body experience if you didn't catch on, I hope you are enjoying these.

And yes the chapters are meant to be short, they are meant to hold alot of impact and feelings.

And I hope they are!

Tell me what you thought:

-DinosaurRebel