Dramarama

Author's note: This is originally a chapter from my other story which has a plot, unlike this book which is a series of one shots and it featured Hyungwonho since they play a part in the my other story; Shownu's dream girl. It's a story based on a Monsta X ray episode when they work at the day care centre which is where Shownu and Mya meet so now they're a couple just to clear up any confusion. Hope you enjoy this chapter, and if you want to read the original story after this, just pop over to my profile and get it a chance :)

*****************************************************************************************

Mya was sat next to Shownu on the sofa big enough for 4 people but they claimed it all. Shownu swung his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer into him until they were cuddling comfortably. They were in the sitting room with the rest of the team who were scattered around on the other 3 sofas. It was a big comfy lounge, after all it was for 7 people. Jooheon and Minhyuk were playing a video game, getting competitive whilst I.M sat there and watched, cheering for whoever was winning at that moment getting them hyped up. Hyungwon and Wonho were sitting together talking, Wonho sat up straight whilst Hyungwon rested his head on Wonho's lap and laid across the sofa. He was laying awkwardly as he bent his legs to fit so he looked like an overgrown pink haired fetus being comforted by his mother as Wonho played with his hair, making occasional random braids. Kihyun was sat by himself writing in a book off in his own world, no one knew what he was doing but when he was done, they all knew he'd share whatever it was he spent his time on.

Mya felt comfortable sitting there looking out at the others like it was where she belonged and deep down she thought that it was truly her home; to be beside shownu and that meant his group automatically came with that package too. They were currently relaxing after hanging out at a theme park earlier which was a lot of fun when she realised how scared half the boys were so it was funny seeing them cry for their mums and try to be brave when they remembered they had reputations to uphold being the manly men they were. They had ordered take out, some ramen for Wonho, chicken for Kihyun, and plenty of seafood for the others knowing they'll share everything anyway.

The door bell rang and Minhyuk paused the game jumping up to go open the door to grab their dinner. He was singing "food, food, food" under his breath doing a jolly walking dance on his way. He made a surprised sound when he opened the door to see their manager standing there but quickly greeted him with a hug before letting him go past into the room. The other boys quickly got up and greeted him to show respect, throwing in a few manly hugs. Mya had seen their manager around on events and training so he was a familiar face now but she could sense a tense atmosphere since he wasn't as smiley as usual. He smiled at her and she stood next to Shownu asking him how he was. The boys jumped in asking him to stay for dinner and eat with them.

He finally spoke up commanding their attention as they caught onto his mood. "Thank you boys, I'd join you but we have serious matters to discuss. More sensitive matters" He said in a low but serious tone his gaze falling on Wonho and Hyungwon who were standing beside one another. They met his gaze and noticed the rolled up magazine in his hands. Their manager lifted the magazine and opened it to a specific page letting it fall to the table between them. Everyone's eyes snapped to the picture printed on the page with an article beside it. There was a big slightly blurry picture on the cover but the details of the people in the picture were obvious, Hyungwon's newly dyed pink hair was stark bright against Wonho's black hair where his hands were placed as they were caught in a kiss. There were smaller pics next to it of them sitting up against each other and even one holding hands, that was considered normal at first but the view of the situation changed that.

"W-what's this?" Hyungwon stuttered seeming confused at what was looking him in the face as Wonho stood behind him muttering curses, he was squeezing and unsqueezing his hands making his muscles tense with anger but it wasn't enough. He moved forward a few steps to where the offending magazine was and punched the table causing it to splint and everyone jumped slightly as they watched the scene in shocked silence.