The birthday prince Hyungwon's special treat

I walked into the room, stark naked. It was my birthday today and hell, I was going to get laid. I saw the bathroom door open and he walked out, all wet with those luscious abs glistening. I couldn't wait to lick them like he was my birthday cake. The red hair was stuck on his forehead dripping water on the floor. His gaze was fixed on my face as he slowly trailed his way down my body. My face suddenly became hot, and so did my erection. He walked towards me, almost deliberately taking longer than usual. I wanted to move my long slender legs to close the distance, but I couldn't stop staring at his lips, which he was now biting.

I couldn't take it any longer, he was the biggest tease and he knew it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him onto the bed. Wonho let out a soft laugh, so husky that I felt some pre cum leak around my hard dick. He knew what turned me on. He nuzzled his head against my neck and I felt his lips against my skin making me shiver at his touch. 

"Mmmm," a moan escaped my lips as wonho's hot mouth was discovering my neck for the millionth time. He began to lick and nibble and my erection was now throbbing. I reached out to pull his mouth against mine, the intensity growing stronger. Ever since the morning, he kept on giving me long deep glances as all of us spent time as a group, making my birthday video for starship and having fun. We couldn't get any time alone because of the cameras but his deep gaze under that devilish red hair of his promised me a delicious night later on and i was done waiting. As soon as I made my move, Wonho grabbed my arms and held them down, his lips made their way down my chest.

He was holding me hostage, he had me right where he wanted me. I dropped my head against the pillow letting out a low moan, as his head moved lower down my stomach and towards my hard dick. I felt his hot breath against me, his hot lips slowly enveloped my dick. It was overwhelming, I could feel my whole body heating up. I could feel him look up at me to probably see how crazy he was driving me. His tongue peeped out and gave a little lick making me jump.

"Fuck" I said, "Wonho, don't tease me like that."

He laughed huskily and replied "baby, it's your birthday just lay back and enjoy. I'm going to make you explode tonight. But first cum in my mouth so I can taste you."

My hands moved down and grabbed onto his hair as he lowered his mouth again licking and tasting me all while keeping eye contact driving me crazy. This was one reason why I loved him, he treated me like I was the only guy in the world. 

*********************************************************************************

That's the end for now you cheeky monbebes ;)

I know these one shots are super short but its a teaser for the imagination, if you love what we've created, please comment and like. If you want more or even longer one shots, I can continue them or make a full blown story. Just tell me any suggestions you may have or any story ideas you would like me to explore.

P.s. I just had to add, even if they're gay or not, Wonho and Hyungwon have intense chemistry and if there is a semblance of truth in that I'm sure he had a BANGING birthday ;) Anyone would be lucky to have a sex god like Wonho.

Fuck me oppa xx