Private intimacy

Everyone was in the recording studio just finishing recording 'Dramarama' for the first time. Kihyun was singing his part, his angelic voice surrounding the studio and bouncing off the walls, making the other guys envious of him in a good way, proud of their team member. Wonho caught Hyungwon's eye just before he started singing and saw him smile, happy to see Wonho look so excited for their new song and comeback. Shownu jumped up once they were done recording the song and gave everyone a manly hug to show his appreciation as a member for all the hard work his team had put in.

"C'mon dinners on me tonight, we'll go have some ramen and seafood to celebrate recording our first comeback songs." Minhyuk and Jooheon cheered loudly, well Jooheon was more crazy making weird noises saying "Skrrr" and other rapper sounds, while IM was doing some odd happy dancers in the background whilst they walked out. Kihyun just followed behind them with a big smile on his face shaking his head like they were his kids who were out of control.

Wonho was picking up his jacket ready to walk out after the group but saw Hyungwon still sitting there with a far away look on his handsome face. Wonho walked up to him slowly, afraid to startle him as he zoned out often but surely the mention of food, especially free food would have made him jump up first and walk out of the room with those long legs of his. He was standing right infront of him and waved his hand infront of his face to get his attention and Hyungwon got scared and nearly felt backwards off his stool. Wonho's muscular arms shot out infront of him and caught Hyungwon's soft biceps holding him in place and slid his hands down his slender arms to his hands and held them lightly.

Hyungwon tried to move his hands out of Wonho's but Wonho tightened his hold making his veins more obvious. "Don't worry, they're all probably at the car right now so we should hurry up. What's wrong? We did so well today" Wonho said with a soft smile on his face looking at Hyungwon but he had that small frown.

Wonho opened his mouth to try and make Hyungwon talk again but he finally said "I am proud of us but why do they always do this to me?" He mumbled quietly. Wonho had to strain his hearing and moved forward to hear him properly even though it was only them two in the room.

"What did they do? Who's they?" Wonho questioned getting slightly angry, holding his hands tighter. He didn't like the people he loved feeling sad, especially around him.

"They don't ever give me enough lines, I know there's 7 of us but I always get the short end of the straw and I have so much talent to show -" Wonho cut him off by raising his hand to Hyungwon's mouth and putting a finger against his soft pouty lips that were tempting him right now to change it into a smile aimed at him. "Shh, you know they did us dirty with the line distribution, but we stick as a team here and support each other, thats what makes us great. You know you're the best looking one here, there's more to each one of us, especially you. Thats how you caught my heart too."

Hyungwon's pouty lips raised into a small smile and looked at Wonho's deep brown eyes that looked at him with adoration and happiness. He moved his head forward to lean on his muscular shoulder and said "you always know what to say to cheer me up. I'm happy we have each other and such a great group."

Wonho put his finger under Hyungwon's chin to raise his head towards him whilst lowering his head, he mumbled "this reminds me of our 'from zero' choreography," he said with a slight laugh before his smooth lips touched Hyungwon's pouty lips and slowly parted his lips so they could share a slow kiss comforting one another and showing their true feelings with no one else around.

"Guys come on! Ramens waiting -" IM's voice came through the door suddenly as he opened the door excitedly in a rush, hitting it against the wall ready to finally settle his hungry stomach but stopped short when he saw Wonho and Hyungwon in their current position, with their lips barely touching each other finishing the kiss he was sure he shouldn't have witnessed.

"Fuck," Wonho mumbled against Hyungwon's lips and quickly moved away raising his arms behind his neck to stretch and get rid of the awkward atmosphere in the room. He caught Hyungwon's look of unsettlement and he could see him open his mouth getting ready to explain the situation but Wonho beat him to it. "Look, I -" but IM cut him off shaking his head; "Look it's fine, I kind of thought something was up but I'm not in the position to judge. I can see you make each other happy so don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, after all I'm the maknae of the group, but maybe you should consider telling the others. They might surprise you with their reactions," he finished with a small smile on his face. "Come on, lets go before you start giving them ideas by staying here any longer." He added and walked out of the room with Wonho and Hyungwon scrambling to get their stuff and leave the room, not before Wonho grabbed Hyungwon's hand and gave him a little squeeze and smile for the blessing of having such a great family to work with.