Love

Wonho was in the hotel bathroom, filling up the large bath tub with warm water while pouring in some vanilla bubble bath to make it foamy. He could smell the scent of vanilla wafting around, filling up the room with it's beautiful scent and grabbed the handful of petals he picked from the hotel's flower gardens earlier when he went for a walk. He scattered them around the edges all around the tub until his hands were empty and the bathroom looked exactly how he imagined. Only one thing was missing, the person it was all for. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw the setting around him making him smile, he was such a romantic and he made it obvious. He was still dressed in his white fitted t-shirt showing off his biceps and broad shoulders which he was working extra hard to maintain and get his ideal body. Along with a pair of grey shorts that showed off his tattoo on his upper thigh knowing that Hyungwon liked it a lot. 

He heard the door open and left the steamy bathroom, shutting the door seeing Hyungwon walk into the room and stop in surprise once he realised Wonho was in his room. 

"Hey baby, I asked Minhyuk if I could swap rooms with him tonight and he said yes so it's only us two tonight" he said with a warm smile, happy that his team mates were understanding. Hyungwon walked forward towards him and stood right in front of Wonho dropping his head on his broad shoulders and put his arms around Wonho's hips, "I'm so knackered, that fashion show was tiring. I just want to chill with you and rest in bed until we have to wake up tomorrow morning." Hyungwon's hot breath was tickling Wonho's neck as he spoke tiredly making Wonho shudder slightly with pleasure and lifted his hands to Hyungwon's face so they could look eye to eye, his fingers caressing his cheeks as he leaned in for a small peck. 

"We will do that but first we can relax in the bath tub, I started up the water and everything's set up so go change, or rather take off all your clothes and come join me" Wonho said huskily nearing the end and gave him a wink before walking off to the bathroom lifting his hands to the seam of his t-shirt raising it from his body and taking it off within seconds. He threw his shirt on the sofa and caught Hyungwon standing where he left him staring after him with lustful eyes, Wonho's hands grabbed the top of his shorts and made a small movement of pulling them off, "come on, the quicker you get undressed the quicker you can join me." 

And with that Wonho opened the door and walked into the bathroom, Hyungwon quickly stripped off his jacket, top and jeans and dumped them on the sofa before taking long strides to the bathroom and opening the door only to be hit by steam and a strong scent of vanilla. He looked around and saw Wonho sitting on the edge of the bath tub, his muscular body on show and his paleness standing out amongst the small candles lit around the bathroom. He noticed the other details like the red petals scattered around giving the setting a romantic and intimate vibe, making him feel loved just through his lover's small actions. 

"Did you do all this?" Hyungwon asked quietly, surprise evident in his eyes. Obviously Wonho would do something like this, he had the personality where he wanted to make everyone happy. Wonho smiled at him and replied "of course I did baby, you deserve it after all the hard work with the fashion show. Now come on, let's get in. I just filled up the tub so it's nice and warm." 

With that he moved forward to grab Hyungwon's hand in his and went in the tub first making the water splash around the edge a little, moving to the back and opening his legs so Hyungwon could sit between them and rest against him. Hyungwon looked at Wonho with uncertainty, "are you sure we'll both fit? my legs are really long" he said. 

Wonho let out a husky laugh, "of course I know your legs are long but I asked to change rooms with Minhyuk because this is the biggest tub out of all the rooms, we'll both fit so come and get in between my legs" he ended with a cocky smirk.