EPILOGUE: THE BEGINNING

A lot had happened for the past months.

Though Changkyun and Jooheon were friends with Kihyun since Elementary, their Agency doesn't want to acknowledge him as their photographer to avoid conflicts like being biased because they are working with their 'friends' since they've been working with Wonho since debut already. But finally, because of Kihyun's success magazine photoshoots when he came back, his studio handled 9Twenty6 (JooKyun's band name) current comeback and next projects from now on.

"To the success of 9Twenty6's comeback!" Wonho shouted, raising the glass of wine he is holding.

"Yeah!!" Shownu cheered.

"Ahh.. hyungs~ thank you!" Changkyun and Jooheon bowed in front of them, smiling widely.

Kihyun tilted his head as he lean on his seat. "Getting that job from your agency was quite harder than the international contracts I had before."

Changkyun laughed, "You love us that's why you didn't give up, right hyung?"

"Who told you that?" He tried to sound ignorant as possible.

"Hyung, even if you say you don't care and you're not concern about us, still your actions speak louder than your words." Jooheon teased him.

He snorted. His ego won't accept such embarassment right now. He has to live for his name in the industry.

"Aye aye, whatever you punks. Stop embarassing this hyung of yours. I might not renew the contract once I get back to Paris." He said.

"What? You're leaving?" Wonho stopped drinking in mid-air.

Kihyun laughed, "Kidding."

"He can't even leave Minah, you know." Shownu laughed and threw Kihyun the red wine cork as he glares at his hyung.

"Speaking of Minah noona, how is she? We've been very busy preparing for the comeback. After staying at Wonho's rest house, we weren't able to catch up with you guys." Jooheon asked.

"She's pretty busy since her clothing line's launch is two days from now." Kihyun explained.

"Wow, she's so dedicated." Wonho commented. "I'm excited to see her designs."

Wonho lowkey is into designing too, very much knowledgeable in motorbikes and cars.

"I hope she's not pushing herself too much though. She should not make her eyes tired." Shownu said, worried.

"Don't worry hyung, she's stronger than you know." Kihyun smiled proudly.

"By the way, did Minhyuk call any one of you?" Changkyun asked in the middle of serving Jooheon's wine.

The room grew silent as the maknae spoke and asked the question.

"He called no one? He's supposed to be back here this month, right?" Changkyun pouted.

Minhyuk left three days when he and Minah came back from Paris. He said, he still needs to finish three more months of teaching in Paris but will eventually be back after the camp. He seldom contacted them unlike before, since they're all busy too.

"The last time I talked to him was two weeks ago." Kihyun answered then sighed. "I'll be lying if I'll say I'm not a little bit worried."

"I called him yesterday, he answered..." Wonho got everyone's attention. "But we didn't talk that much, I even barely able to ask how's he when he said 'I can't talk with you now hyung, I've been finishing a lot of things these days'... so he's quite busy."

Shownu sighed. "He must be finishing stuff or reports you know, the camp is about to end already anyway."

"The guy needs to move on y'all."