Special Chapter #4 (The Chance To See You)

"Are you done?" Minhyuk peeked inside the room.

"What time is our flight again?" He checked the time.

"It’s 5 o’ clock in the afternoon."

"Oh. Just in time~ I'm finished!"

"Good. I'll wait for you downstairs; I'll just call a taxi." Minhyuk said.

"Okay~" Minah replied happily.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror while holding her rose gold tear drop necklace that Kihyun gave her at the night of her surgery.

**Flashback**

Minah can't believe that the preliminary check-ups and procedures were successful.

The doctors declared that the change for her to see again is high.

She quickly fixed her hair as someone knocked on her door.

"Minah? Are you awake?" She heard her best friend's voice.

"Yes. Come in!" Minah said and added, "I thought the doctor said the operation won't be soon? I still have four hours before it starts, right? Haejin-ah... I'm nervous. I have never felt this way before."

"I am thinking, what if the operation won't be successful? What will Kihyun feel? Minhyuk told me it's Kihyun who looked for an eye donor. I should not fail him. This surgery must be successful no matter what." She’s anxious yet positive while gripping the blanket as if it would comfort her.

Minah waited for a reply from Haejin but she did not. Instead, someone held her hand.

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Y-you're here..." she whispered…

Kihyun hugged her tightly, caressed her hair, eyes closed and felt the moment that finally she's in his arms.

She sighed heavily when she hugged back.

"You!" She cried.

She can't believe that he's finally here…

Kihyun chuckled, "You don't know how much I'm dying to do this."

"Stupid! If you were just out there finding a donor, why did you have to leave? Do you know how much I'm slowly dying inside each day that passed by because you're not around?" She complained.

Kihyun wiped her tears. "Shhh..."

"Do I really have to answer that? I have my reasons, someday I'll tell you why, I'm here now..."

"You'll stay until the operations done, won't you? If it is successful, you are the first one I want to see." She said, holding his hand tightly.

Kihyun stared at her for a while. "I'm afraid that won't happen."

His tone became sad, but firm. "I have to leave soon."

"You just came back and now you're leaving again? What kind of a joke is this?" She took her hand back.

"Tonight is my flight to Paris." He stated. "I have accepted a project that will last for a month."

"What is this?" She felt betrayed.

"Kihyun! Why are you doing this to me?" She wants to cry again, she felt so emotional.

He took something out from his pocket and drew out a rose gold tear drop necklace.

"Don't worry about the operation. I entrusted my career and my bank account to that doctor who'll handle your operation." He said while chuckling.

"Yahhh! This is not funny, Random Guy!" She complained and punched him lightly on his chest.