Chapter 4

"Ah, yes. I'll see you as soon as possible when I get back home... yes.. I'll be back this weekend. Don't worry.. okay.. bye." Call ended.

Kihyun is about to put down his phone when his phone rang again.

"Yes? Any problem?" His way of greeting the caller made the caller laugh.

"I should be the one asking you that." The girl on the other line is still laughing.

"Why would I have a problem? Why did you call?" Kihyun sounded to be irritated right away.

He really wants to go back inside. He still has a lot of questions in mind.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I just wanna make sure you are doing fine." The girl tried not to laugh this time.

"Anne, how many times do I have to tell you that I can handle this. I am not a kid anymore."

"When are you going to call me 'noona'?" The girl whined.

"When Minhyuk called you that way too." Kihyun grinned.

"Aish! You know he won't do that!" Anne's tone suddenly raised and whined more.

Kihyun laughed.

"So don't hope I will call you that way either~" He teased.

"I'm your cousin. I'm older than you! Minhyuk is a different case." She reasoned out.

"Uh-huh~ Try harder my dear cousin." He laughed again. He heard Anne coughed on the other line and his happy face was erased with a concern one. 

"Are you alright?" He gripped on the phone tightly. "Did you take your medicine?"

"I'm just about to~" the girl replied.

"Y-you didn't?? It's already past the time to take it. Where is Minhyuk?" He's obviously worried about his cousin's condition.

"Don't blame him, I asked him to go home early. He has to finish everything about his art exhibit, you know that." She explained.

Kihyun sighed heavily. 

"I have to rest now, do me a favor. Please come back like the Kihyun I knew since he's a baby. Okay?" And she ended the call.

He stared at the phone for a while after taking several deep sighs. 

When he's about to turn around to go back inside the villa, he almost jumped out of surprise when he saw the blind girl.

"Oh! Did I scare you?" Minah apologized.

"Who told you I was scared?" Kihyun denied.

"Oh, aren't you the one who gasp? Are you not alone here?" She asked.

"Have.. you been just here now? How did you even know someone is here?"

"I heard you talking while I'm walking by." She even tried to point the door but failed.

"Do you know who I am?" Kihyun wanted to be sure. This girl is always making him pissed off.

Doesn't she know how to be careful talking to someone suddenly?

"Of course~" she smiled. "Random Guy? That's you, right? I know because I know your voice." She's still smiling.

Kihyun's jaw dropped. Amazing. 

"How can you even know my voice? This is just the 2nd time we met." He rambled.

"I have a very keen listening skills. You know, in my case, I have to rely on every sense I have since I can't see." She laughed.