A message from ME! ^^

Hi!

Hello!

Annyeong there, my dearest readers! 💕

You are here, that means you've finished reading #DAZZLED until the previous chapter before this section! Yay! Congratulations for finishing it! And thank you for supporting me~~ Yey! *claps a round of applause*

NOW... the question is... IS IT REALLY THE END?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OF COURSE NO!!!

YAY!!

As you know~ This FF is a 7-installment Fanfic of each Monsta X members ^^ but! Their stories are bound to happen in relation with each other.

If you're following me then you'll see that the intro of Hyungwon's story is up! Yes! #BLAZED is coming!! Hoho!

Kihyun and Minah's story will still be up at the other stories of the other members like sneak peeks~

SO!

That means we can still see them on #BLAZED and on other stories to come!

I WANT TO SAY THAT #DAZZLED IS JUST THE END OF THE BEGINNING!

I don't know if I'm making sense right now or if you're getting it~ but! I just want you all to know that #DAZZLED's epilogue is still to be posted soon! And! Who knows, I might publish more SPECIAL CHAPTERS "HERE" so stay stuned for that! If something interesting happened to #KiNah on the succeeding stories then I might post a Special Chapter of those moments here on #DAZZLED!

How's that?? What do you think??

If you have questions, violent reactions and such please don't be shy to comment down or ask me!

You can follow me on:

TWITTER: @feiwonhyuk
FB: Feiya Shin
INSTAGRAM: @feiyashin_whsh

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM SUPPORT AND LOVE THAT YOU GAVE TO ME AND FOR KIHYUN'S STORY SINCE I STARTED THIS JOURNEY... WE STILL HAVE 6 STORIES TO GO!!

SEE YOU ON #BLAZED (check my wall for the story) EVERYONE!!! THARANGHAE!!!

x------- FEIYA 🐰💕