14. Dare Devils

(fourteen)

"Do you think he'll get revenge?" I ask.

"Hella yeah. It's Wilk we're talking about." Brooke says.

"Yeah! But you did it, not me!" I screamed.

"Not to mention you don't have a good rep to Jack. He might even bring it a level higher and bring his fan girls in too." Brooke adds.

"Great. Thanks so much, Brooke!"

"Best thing to do now is to get 'em first." Nathan says.

"What? Isn't his phone cracking bad enough?"

"Nope, they started it by attacking us first. They start it, we'll finish it off with a bang."

"Gratata!"

I half smile. "Alright, what are we doing then?"

"We still have a dare video to do, right?" Oh, yeah.

I turned on my phone to see some dares. "Start the video!" Nathan says, excited.

"I don't have my camera."

"Use your phone." I shrugged. Sure. I open the camera and start to record. Instantly, Nathan and Brooke start screaming.

"Hola, guys. It's the one and only Ella!" I try to scream over them.

"SHUT UP OR YOU'RE NOT IN THE VIDEO." They hush and I laugh.

"I thought so you fame whores... Anyways, Ella here. Obviously, not my regular video setting. I just saw Divergent with-"

"The bæ." Brooke interrupts and I shake my head and smile.

"And we're excited to do the dare video, so we're doing it on the way to my houseeeee! First dare-drum roll, Nathan- is from ellasenchilada from Twitter."

"Eat a spoonful of wasabi-eyyyyy."

Awh, shit. The hell enchilada! Why, wasabi?

"Well, we don't have any, so-"

"How 'bout we stop by a Chinese buffet or something?"

Brooke, you always find a way to make me suffer.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is SOOO short, how do you put up with this? And, GUYS, 6k??? Thank you!!! Kshfbkdfsnksrfsd, last I updated I had around 3k reads! It's doubled! And I have about 100 votes! Thank you, I have never, ever gotten this many likes expect this one time I posted a picture of my parents, which got 70 likes (they're more popular than I will be lol) I'm starting to rant again, but thank youuuuuu soooooo muchhhhhhh.