3. Just Don't Get Caught

(three)

"You bitches are crazy! Really? Is that even possible?" I folded my arms and glare.

"Bitch, of course, it is! You just don't have to get caught!" Brooke smiled.

"That's the thing! Of course, we'll get caught." I fling my arms in the air.

"Nah, Ella. We just have to be a step ahead of them. It's pretty easy now that you really think about it."

I think about it for awhile. I mean Mr. Quinn isn't in his classroom during his lunch. I mean he probably left the detention on his desk, right?

"Okay, smart ones, what if he already dropped off the detention?" I ask.

Brooke and Nathan look at each other for awhile.

"Then, we'll just have to get it from the office." Nathan simply says.

"Yeah, whatever you say. Let's just get my phone." I'm about to step out when Nathan pulls on my shirt.

"Wait, for the bell. The hall should be empty when we go." I nod. Why didn't I think of that?

I pull out my iPod and decide to go on Twitter. I decide to reply to Jack: @jackgilinsky haha yeah thanks for that but I'll be taking it back, so excuse meh ✌️

He answered a few seconds later. @ellajdc kay, babe. Don't die. 💣

I smile at his concern and reply: @jackgilinsky awww are you going to miss me?

@ellajdc Nahh, more like I'll cry from unexplainable happiness. I huff at that.

I reply saying: @jackgilinsky Shut up for a sec, okay?

He doesn't reply. RRRIINNNGG!

"Time to put this plan into action!" Brooke throws me a random beanie that I barely catch.

She pulls out more beanies for her and Nathan.

"Wait, how the fuck am I going to breathe and see out of this?" I asked when I noticed no holes and look at them.

"Shit." They both reply, looking at each other.

"You dumbasses forgot we still have to breathe and see? Oh my gosh." I slap my forehead with a loud smack.

Wait, I should be the one smacking them. I walk up to them and launch the beanie at them.

"Launchin'!" Nathan laughs.

"I can't believe I thought this would work out."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Short, I know and I'm sorry.