"I don't wanna fight anymore, okay? If you're here to lecture me then please just leave" I said.

"Why are you being like this? You're acting so cold and I don't even know why, you're making this a bigger deal than it is" he said throwing his hands in the air.

"I know, you're right but can we just talk about this some other time? You know I am already stressed enough about the new article and everything that's going on" I said trying to get him to understand and I know he did when he let out a sigh of defeat, nodding his head then leaving to go back to his office.

I began typing on my computer again feeling a bit more relaxed now that I am not really thinking about anything other than the articles, but I know that sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about the case, I just wonder if Harry was never the one to convince Zayn about finding out more about this case, would Zayn still be insistent on doing all of this or would it just be like any other normal mental case that we came through? But I guess there's no use to try to persuade him to change his mind since I am already doing this as well.

Shutting off my computer, I decided that this is enough for today, I knocked on Zayn's door and surprisingly he was still here, usually he leaves way earlier before I do.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yeah I am, wanna go somewhere? Maybe your special place?" He asked smirking and I can already till that his nastiness is back.

"You know I can never say no, Malik" I said walking straight with him following right behind me to his car.

He drove in silence, I know that there are lots of stuff that we should talk about but I thought that maybe I should just enjoy this comfortable moment while it lasted cause eventually we will talk about it no matter how hard we try to avoid the subject.

I unbuckled my seat belt as he parked the car, opening my car door then entering the place, feeling the familiar smell of coffee hitting my nostrils, I took a seat on the high chair while Zayn went to the counter ordering god knows what.

A few minutes later he came back with two drinks in his hands then he sat down across from me "so, how was your day?"

"I smell awkwardness" I said grinning.

"You smell coffee, idiot. You can't smell awkwardness" he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"It's called sarcasm, don't know if you've ever heard of it, seems like you didn't though but anyways stop beating around the bush" I said while sipping on my coffee "oh wait, in fact I'd like to know how did you find out that I am doing this with you and Harry?"

"The minute you sent him the message, he told me, Cel. You know I was actually sure that you would say no, Harry thought you'd say the opposite and for a second I thought I was right" he said.

"Are you saying that you're angry that I agreed? Cause I remember you trying to convince me otherwise" I replied in a calm tone while holding my cup feeling the heat seeping through my hands.

"Can't say I am, but I can't say that I am not worried eith-" he was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, "it's him" he said while pressing the green button before he can hear my protests.

I zoned out while he was talking to Harry, thinking if all of this will get us anywhere maybe it's pointless after all but we can't be sure of anything until we do it.

"He's on his way" I rolled my eyes for what seems like the thousands time today.

"You can't imagine how much I dislike him" I said dreading the moment when he walks through the door.