Chapter Five

I was waiting for Zayn to knock on my door, I just got home a while ago and I thought I would just go straight away to bed like every other day but Zayn had other plans, it sucks knowing what I would do every morning when I wake up, I'd go to work then go to my hideout and sit there for a few hours and when I am done drinking my coffee, I go home and either watch a movie or go to bed.

I know my life wasn't wonderful or ideal yet I like to think that I was meant for something more than all of this, maybe one day everything's gonna change for the better, sometimes I feel like I am so done with being alone and I don't wanna be like this anymore, I want something new, whenever I am on my own these thoughts comes to my mind and I wanna shake so badly but it always finds it's way creeping back into my mind, I always wanna talk about those things to someone but I end up keeping my feelings to myself because I am convinced that no one would understand.

I sighed looking at the plain white ceiling feeling, I literally have no one who cares about me other than Zayn, before he became my best friend I always celebrated my birthday alone, sometimes I didn't even celebrate, I only remembered that I had a birthday when Zayn came around.

I took a deep breath blinking a few times, I went to the bathroom splashing my face a few times then I dried it off chuckling at why all of a sudden I started thinking and reconsidering everything that's happening, I heard the doorbell ringing and it must be none other than Zayn.

I opened the door for him to step in and that's when I realized that he was soaking wet, It was raining and I didn't even realize, I chuckled at how exhausted he looked, he glared at me in half seriousness then he plopped down on my couch not even bothering to take off his coat.

"You warned me that it might rain, look at you, you're all wet and you might get sick if you didn't get changed out of this clothes" I scolded him then he stood up walking towards the spare room which was practically his, whenever we had a sleepover he would forget some of his clothes here and I didn't bother returning them because I'd know that he might sleepover again without bringing his pajamas and he'd be forced to sleep in his jeans which is not the most comfortable thing to sleep in.

I made Two cups of hot chocolates while he was getting changed, I sat down waiting for him to finish, I realized that he brought a newspaper with him and there he marked a title written in bold with a highlight which was saying "THE CASE OF HARRY STYLES IS OPENED ONE MORE TIME AFTER IT WAS CLOSED THREE YEARS AGO".

I furrowed my eyebrows at the title and I felt even more confused when I read 'THREE YEARS AGO' I was about to read the rest when a shadow appeared from the hallway.

"Is that 'the very important stuff' that you wanted to talk about?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

He nodded his head then taking the newspaper away and putting it aside.

"Harry is coming over" he blurted out after a moment of silence.

I widened my eyes letting the information sync in "why? I've had enough of him for today"

"You saw him today?" He asked.

"Yeah, he seems to be everywhere like my fucking shadow" I sighed.

"When he's her-" Zayn was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, speaking of the devil.

I glared at him one last time before opening the door to reveal Harry, he didn't utter a single word, he didn't even smile his expression was neutral, he stared at me for a few second without saying anything which made me highly uncomfortable under his intense stare then he pushed me aside making his way over to wherever Zayn was.