"You're sick!" I yell at her. "It's too late to take the baby and kill it now! There's no way, you would have to kill it with me." 

"Well thats why we are going to wait untill you give birth dear. It will be much easier to kill him then. I hear that you will be giving birth soon anyway. Any time now. A boy, thats what Tobias tells me." 

"Why would you care anyway? Aren't you going to kill the baby?" 

"No need to be rude now Tris." She moves to a computer on the other side of the room and starts typing something in. 

        I can't handle it anymore. I want to scream. I need to scream. Scream for Tobias so hard that it would burn my throat. I need him but I need to be strong at the same time. I need to think is what I should be doing. Think of someway to get out of here. 

A knife is on a tray a few inches away from right hand. Luckily my wrists are small and I'm able to move my self up a little bit to move my hand partially out of the restraint. It hurts to move my hand out but my palms were so sweaty that it moves easily from under the one resraint. I free my other hand and grab the knife on my right. She comes back and quickly I lay back down and tuck the knife under my thigh. When she gets close enough, I make the move to stab her and when I do it hits her in the left shoulder blade and digs deep as I twist it. She falls to the ground and screams in agonizing pain. A pool of blood begins to seep out of her wound and on to the floor. I quickly undo the restraints on my legs and make a move to the door and find everyone. Sercurity would be coming any minute so I need to hurry. Evelyn did say that they were down the hall but which way would I go? 

"Tobias!"I yell and it echos though the narrow hallways. "Christina! Jessica! Chris!" Where would Gunner be? Did they capture him too? 

I hear loud footsteps coming from my left so I quickly move right and try to open the white door in front of me. It’s locked. I bang on the door with the sole of my boot until the door finally gives way and opens. The door slams behind me as I come inside with my back to the door. 

“Tris?” Could it be? 

“Tobias?” I search for the light switch in the room and flick on the light. It is him, tided up to a metal chair in the corner of the room looking weak and sick. He’s sweating all over the place and he looks hurt. 

“Tobias are you okay?” 

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just al little sore thats all. You?” The raspy tone in his voice sounds awful. 

“I’m okay.” I run over to him and try to untie him but the knots are tied together too tightly. I scan the room and find a small knife on a tray similar to the one I stabbed Evelyn with. I grab it and cut into the rope and then cut the rope around his ankles. We have to get out of here and find the others without getting caught. The only thing we have to defend ourselves is a pitiful knife. That will never get us past the army of guards that are outside our door, roaming the hallways with guns. 

Tobias gets up. He seems to be walking okay without any trouble. Hopefully he’s ready to fight his way out of here. 

“We have the find the others.” He says. “I heard voices coming from the room next to me and I think that they were all put into the same room.” He comes to me before I open the door and kisses me intensely. A kiss that can mean so much to me. We part but my lips still dance across his. 

“I’ll be okay. Promise.” He gives me one last kiss and then I open the door still with a worried feeling that I may not be okay and could get shot while I’m exposed to the guards if they catch us. I peek my head out and no one is sighted down the hall. They must have all went to see if I ran out and escaped. To bad though cause my jobs not done yet. I have to find the others.