Love bites (Roman X Virgil)

Au in which Virgil is secretly a vampire and Roman allows him to drink his blood.

"Hey, Roman?" Virgil says, grabbing Romans attention, Patton and Logan were off somewhere so Roman and Virgil had the house all to themselves, they were sitting in the common area both doing their own thing, Roman was listening to Disney music and Virgil was scrolling through Tumblr.

"What's up Verge?" Roman replied,he and Virgil didn't talk much, they were distant friends and only ever talked when Virgil was in very deep need of blood. Of course Virgil never told him he needed blood, usually Roman would find him half passed out on his bed. The fact that Roman knew Virgil was a vampire was a accident in general, Virgil didn't want anybody to know but Roman had noticed how Virgil was acting strange and chased him into the mind place, where Roman found him sucking the life out of a poor animal, Roman couldn't identify which one and was very happy to. Virgil had told him everything and Roman offered to give him blood whenever he needed, to save the animals.

"Uhm, I know I usually don't ask and uhh, when I ask I'm usually on the verge of dying but Uhm, I'm really craving blood right now and I was wondering if I Uhm.." Virgil stuttered, hoping Roman would understand, luckily he did and rolled up his left sleeve, revealing multiple old bite marks. In a second Virgil's fangs appear, his skin gets a grey undertone that even his foundation can't cover and his eyes turn a dark, deep black. A smile strikes Virgil's face as Romans turns pale, he can't hide that Virgil's vampire mode kinda scares him.

"Can I?" Virgil asks once more, Roman nods, closes his eyes and turns his head away. Softly, Virgil grabs Romans arm and raises it to his face, he puts his mouth to it and bites in, Roman flinches, feeling a stab of pain through his arm.

"Aah, okay, sorry you're not hurting me don't worry." Roman says, not wanting to alarm Virgil. Being bitten by a vampire had a weird feeling, first a small stinging pain when you've just been bitten, after a rush of anxiety, then, when the vampire has almost had enough, life draining tiredness that can be compared to the feeling when you're lacking vitamin D. When Virgil was done he stood away, giving Roman space to sit up.

"Sorry, again..do you need some food?" Virgil kindly asks, returning to his more human form and dabbing the wound with a dark cloth that was placed on the coffee table. Roman nodded, triggering Virgil to walk to the kitchen and grab some crackers. When Virgil came back Roman had trouble keeping his eyes open.

"Thank you my chemically imbalanced romance! I feel a bit better now." Roman said, eating the crackers and rubbing his eyes. Of course right at that moment Logan came in, looking at the whole scene.

"What might have happened here? Why is your arm bandaged?" Logan asks, looking at Roman, Roman chuckles nervously. Virgil bites his lip softly, he didn't want anybody to know.

"We got attacked by a vampire in the mind place but on his arm so he's not gonna turn into one." Virgil blurts out, he hated lying but he just had to. Logan looks at Roman, Roman nods approvingly.

"Well alright then, do keep pressure on the wound so the blood doesn't come out as much. And Virgil, I'm impressed by your knowledge of vampires, most don't know this." Logan says critically, Virgil smiles softly while Roman stands up, he looks at Virgil and signals for him to follow him.

"We'll be leaving now! Goodbye Logan!" Roman says as he drags Virgil into his room, they both look at eachother nervously, how were they gonna keep this lie up?!

Whyyyyyy do I write about Virgil sm he's not even my faaaaavorite character, pls request somethings! I might make a second part some day. Sorry for the lack of posts btw!