Aesthetic swap (Roman X Virgil)

There's some cursing in this chapter,, just a warning I guess !!
"I bet the only reason you judge me is because you couldn't live the way I do!" Virgil tells at Roman in one of their little arguments, it had started as Roman asking questions about the way Virgil dressed- maybe judging Virgil a little too much- and before he noticed the two were fighting. Logan sighed at their silly behavior, he was sitting in the same room as them and had seen the fight start, and he hoped, soon finish.

"Me!? Not being able to live in your GRUNGEY aesthetic!? I bet you can't live like a real royal prince like me, Anx." Princey dramatically exclaimed, Virgil scoffing in response, turns around to Logan.

"Logan can you pretty please do your little transformation thingy on us and force us to live in each others aesthetic for the rest of the day?" Virgil asks, batting his eyes and clutching his own hands together, Logan sighs again and snaps his fingers, revealing Roman in all black and purple clothes and Virgil in a full prince like attire, they both stare at their clothes for a minute before screeching and running to their rooms. As Virgil tries to open his door, he notices that door won't open, Logan walks up to him, smirking to himself.

"You have to live in Romans Aesthetic, go to your aesthetic's room.." Logan smirks and sinks away. Virgil panics and runs to Romans room, seeing him struggling with the door as well.

"Virgil! Why won't my door open!" Roman yells, hoping to find answers at the now prince. A small shock goes through his body, Roman tries to hide it and luckily succeeds.

"You have to live in my aesthetic dumbass." Virgil says monotone, right after a Virgil receives a shock himself, but he obviously shows it.

"Fuck, what the fuck, why did I get a shock." Virgil says, feeling two more shocks.

"I got one two when I acted like...a prince..oh no." Roman says, explaining to Virgil what he thinks is happening, they can't act too much to their usual aesthetics, Virgil nods and they both decide to go to their rooms, Virgil enters and sees a beautiful big room decorated with red and gold. As Roman enters Virgil's room he is slightly disappointed by seeing a normal sized room, completely black with a desk, closet and bed. On the desk a black sketch book appears, Roman walks over and flips through, seeing beautiful sketches of all the sides and various famous people bands and people.

"If Virgil can draw so greatly, would I too, be talented art wise?" Roman wonders, picking up a pencil and starting to draw a portrait of Virgil. In his surprise , the portrait of Virgil turned out great, in all excitement he runs over to Virgil, he actually didn't mind Virgil's aesthetic that much. With that thought in mind, his own clothes appeared again. He appears in his own room, seeing Virgil freaking out on the floor.

"I-I wanna g-go back please." Virgil shakes, looking at Roman, Roman kneels down and grabs Virgil, Virgil clings to him as he cries, hoping for him to turn normal again.

"Virgil, just say one thing you like about this aesthetic and you'll turn back, trust me." Roman whispers, Virgil takes a deep breath.

"I like this aesthetic because it reminds me of Roman." In a blink of an eye, Virgil's jacket has returned to him and his dark aesthetic is close to him again, Virgil calms down and cuddles his jacket.

"Is that a indirect way of saying you like me?" Roman asks sweetly, batting his eyes at Virgil and smiling softly.

"Maybe..yes.." Virgil sigh out, holding Romans hands.

"Am I allowed to kiss you like a prince would?" Roman asks, Virgil nods and Roman places a sweet kiss on his lips. Roman grabs Virgil and lays him down with him.

"We should do that more often, the kissing thing." Virgil says, Roman agrees and smiles to Virgil, maybe Virgil was the reason that he didn't mind the dark aesthetic..

Eeeeee
Bad at endings I guess
Shorttt ikkk
I'm taking requests I guess??
I guess a lot
I almost said I guess after that
It's midnight and I'm tired but I'm writing this, music and poetry atm
Yea that's it
Roy out~