Opposites Are Opposites

Start from the beginning

Harry had his arms around Louis as Louis' back was pressed to his chest , tracing the tattoos on Louis' arms as they talked quietly . Soon enough they ordered their drinks , and before Harry could take his money out , Louis handed the cashier his credit card . He had it in his hand secretly , since he knew there was no chance Harry would let him pay , but he wanted to .

Harry frowned and looked down at Louis , "Why did you pay ?"

"Why wouldn't I ?" Louis asked , his cheeks a light shade of pink . 

"Because I wanted to pay , I offered going ."

"Well you always pay , so just let me do something for you ." Louis accepted his card back and stuffed it into his pocket . They went to wait for their drinks to be ready , Harry cupped Louis' cheeks , "You don't need to worry about paying ."

"Just accept it , Hazza . Please ?"

Harry was about to answer , though his eyes darkened when he heard a young guy making a homophobic comment to his friend . They guy was around the age of fourteen , maybe fifteen , though Harry was still angry .

He turned to face them , towering over his much smaller frame . "Want to say it to my face ?"

Louis put his small hand on Harry's arm , "Calm down ."

"Go butt-fucking somewhere else ." The young boy said bravely .

Harry breathed heavily through his nose , Louis pulled him back a little bit , "Harry , breathe ."

The young boy chuckled humorlessly , "Does the little punk needs the princess to stand up for him ?"

Harry's eyes darkened even more , Louis stood in front of him and pushed him back a bit more , "Ignore him , he isn't worth it ."

"Come on punk , let the flower princess fight me a little ." The young boy laughed , his friend trying to stop him , only looking at Harry terrified him . "Just shut up , he will knock you out with a single punch ."

Louis brought Harry to the counter and handed him his drink to hold in one hand , the other holding his hand tightly , "Let's go , let's get out of here ."

Harry glared deathly at the young guy as Louis pulled him out of the place , Louis pulled him along until they reached the park . He found a wooden table for them to sit , somewhere private . He sat Harry down and put his drink on the table , taking Harry's drink from him . "Are you calm ?"

"That fucking bitch had the nerve to make comments about our lives . Who the fuck does he think he is ?" Harry spat out angrily , Louis pouted and sat himself on Harry's lap sideways , arms wrapping around his neck . He pecked his cheek gently , "I'll just cuddle you until you're calm ." He said in a soft voice , bringing his hand up to run through Harry's hair .

He knew playing with Harry's hair calms him down quicker , and his presence so close to him radiated warmth and security . He pecked Harry's cheek once again , smiling when he felt Harry's arms wrapping around him . It's a good sign .

"You good now ?" Louis asked cutely , Harry sighed and nodded , pressing his lips to louis' cheek in a long , long kiss , making Louis smile wider . "Thanks bubbie ."

Louis blushed , he just loved that nickname . He reached behind Harry and took their drinks , handing Harry his drink . Harry thanked him again and took a sip , "I love how you calm me down . You're the only one who can ."

"I'm honoured ." Louis grinned with blush on his cheeks , pressing his face to Harry's neck shyly . He took Harry's hand into his own small one , biting his lip ring , "Your nail polish got messed up a little ."

Harry looked down at his nails , whining softly , "Nooo . How did it even happen ? I just did them this morning , took me half an hour ."

Louis giggled at his cuteness , "I'll help you fix it when we get home , I promise ."

"And can I do your nails aswell ? I'll paint them black , or gray ." Harry asked , bringing Louis closer . Louis nodded against his neck , "Yeah , of course ."

Harry cheered softly and squeezed Louis' waist , Louis laughed , "You're cute ."

"You're cuter , bubbie ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author