Ch》43

Yeri jolted awake when she felt something wet.A shriek left her mouth when her eyes fell on the strange,fish like creature walking in her feet.

She pushed it and backed away with digust."Don't worry.It doesn't harm you".Came a voice from her left that made her head snap in the direction.

"Grandpa".She said with a mixture of surprise and shock.Unexpectedly a tear escaped her eye."How are you alive?".She slowly stood up to face him.

"I am not".He replied which made Yeri look at him confused."Then how..." She trailed off,not sure what to ask."It is a place that allows spirits to call and talk to the ones that are living".He said as bent down and picked up a rabbit.

Yeri absorbed the words in looked around.The whole place was covered with grass and the sky,rather then being blue was pinkish,orange.There was no sight of any building anywhere.It was just plain grass.

"This place is beautiful!".She exclaimed with a laughter."Isn't it?".She turned around to see her grandfather standing behind her."Why..why did you call me?".She asked.

"I didn't.You called me".He said before sitting down and patting the spot next to him."I did? No".She shook her head in confusion.

"Maybe not verbally but you did,mentally".He said."You are lost  and need help to save the world you are trapped in right now".He stated.

Yeri gaped at him."I do".She whispered."But I don't-".

"That is why I am here".He offered her a smile."You play a big role in this fight".

"Me?".Yeri asked shocked."I am useless.I can't control any element.How am I a big role in this?".She exasperated.

"If you think clearer,you will figure it out".He said.

Yeri rolled her eyes,annoyed by his riddles.If he was the late king afterall than why not just help her?How does he even know she can be helpful?

"Isn't there any other way?".She asked.

"I am afraid not".He shook his head."I already hepled you a long ago.The rest is upto you".He stood up and she did as well.

"I believe the time had come.I can now finally rest in piece".He wrapped his arms around her,pulling her in an embrace.

"Don't go".She sobbed in his shoulder."I am scared".She looked at him."Please".

"I already did my dear.As I said the rest is upto to you.I know you can do it.You just have to think".He kissed her forehead as his body began to disappear.

"No!".Yeri grabbed his hand but it went straight to it."It's okay".He assured before a sharp light blinded her and then darkness absorbed her.

I am trying my best to make it interesting to read so forgive me if it turns out boring....

Don't forget to vote and comment♥