Ch》27

"Thats all?".Yeri shook her head in disbelief."What do you mean thats all?Sooyoung,me and Yoongi hyung grew up in the same neighbourhood.Ofcourse I would hate him if he breaks her heart".Jimin huffed.

"I really thought Taehyung oppa had killed someone or something".She rolled her eyes."Dont take his side just becauee he is your brother".He crossed his arms."I am not taking sides.Its your fault for exaggerating".He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw Seulgi entering.

Although she tried to hide with the make up but her dark circles were still visible and was pale as a ghost."Hey".He went to her."Oh hi Jimin".She smiled looking away trying to hide her face.

He gently grabbed her jaw and made her look at him."Are you sick?".She shook her head and still avoided to look into those mesmerizing eyes of his."Look at me".He stated.She hesitantly looked at him.

"Are you skipping food?".He asked worried."No I just-"."She has been having nightmares".Hoseok barged in."Nightmares?".Jimin asked Seulgi."Yeah...".She trailed off."What kind of nightmares?".Seulgi bit her lower lip.She didnt wanted to worry Jimin by telling what she had been seeing.

"There just...How are you Yeri?".She changed the subject.Ofcourse Jimin noticed what she tried to do so he didnt ask further questions."I am good Unnie".Yeri waved."Good".She smiled.

"Oh Yerimmie Its been so long".Hoseok pulled her in a hug."Oppa you are suffocating me".She tapped him to let go."Where is Taehyung and Jungkook?".He asked and started walking while Yeri followed him.

Leaving Jimin and Seulgi alone."So..why are you here?".He decided to end the silence."Since Taehyung our leader left so we decided to come here as well but we are not going to stay in the castle.We have been informed that we were assigned on a mission so here we are".She laughed nervously.

Jimin nodded."Until Namjoom hyung calls you,I will give you a tour come on".He grabbed her hand."Oh okay".She said while staring at his hand.It was so small and fluffy."Where do you wanna go first?".He asked.

          ··································

"I will send two teams to utilize the time".informed Namjoon."Jimin and Hoseok".He gave them their map."And...".He stared at seulgi."Are you sure you can handle a mission?You dont look fine".

"I..I will be fine".replied Seulgi.He nodded and took out another map."Here".He passed it to her.She picked it up."So..whos my partner?".She looked around."Yes about that...Yoongi hyung".He looked to her reaction which he found very amusing.

"Yoongi?".She asked not believing her ears."Yes".She had heard and also witnessed herself what kind of person is Yoongi.Bossy,lazy,grumpy was his personality.She looked at Hoseok."Why cant I and Hoseok team up?".She waved her hands frantically.

"To make everyone trust each other,I have decided to make these teams".He said a little irritated."But...ah fine".She crossed her arms."Are there any other objections?".Jimin and Hoseok shook her head.

"Good so it will be good if you start your mission as fast as possible".He sank in his chair."Yes".They all bowed and left.

They were walking down the hall when Seulgi sighed."Why cant you and Yoongi team up?".She slapped Hoseok."Hey why are you hitting me?" He rubbed his arm."Sorry but I dont want to be with that Yoongi guy".She mumbled.

"Yoongi hyung isnt a bad guy once you really know him".Jimin assured.She sighed again.A thought passed Hoseok's mind and a playful grin appeared on his face.

"Now I see what you are trying to do Seulgi".Hoseok grinned wider."What?".She asked cluelessly."You just wanted to be partnered with Jimin right?So you could be alone with him".He nudged her.

"What?N...no".She blushed."Then why are you stuttering and look!You are blushing".He removed her hands with which she was covering her face.Jimin couldnt help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?!".Seulgi asked angrily."Its just that you are cute".Jimin threw his head back as he laughed."Huh?".She turned more red and ran away."Wait Seulgi!".Hoseok called out but no one ran after her as both were busy laughing.

"Jerks".She muttered.

Recommendation:
The mansion by HanaxBTS
Its a btsvelvet story and the plot is nice.
Check it out if you guys have time.
Thanks♥