Ch》14

Namjoon was frequently tapping his fingers on the table.Taehyung was sitting opposite to him.The only sound im the room was of the ceiling fan.It was complete silence until Namjoon decided to break it.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about so badly that you came here in person.Its quiet unlike you".Taehyung chuckled."You havent changed a bit".Namjoon hummed in agreement."Its only a matter of time when she finds this place".Taehyung's voice became serious.Namjoon raised his eyebrow."So you are suggesting......?".

Taehyung sighed."I am here to make a deal".He hesitated."I have five pieces".Namjoon tensed up but didnt show it."Where did you find two more?".he asked."I have my ways".Taehyung answered."I assume you have the rest?".

Namjoon shook his head."I only have three".Taehyung frowned."You dont?Then who has the last one?I looked everywhere but didnt find it"."If you think I am lying then you are wrong".said Namjoon.Taehyung sighed."It seems someone else has it".

"Anyone in mind?".Taehyung shook his head."What was your deal by the way?".asked Namjoon."That can wait until I find the last piece".Taehyung stood up."Until then".He went out the door without sparing a glance at Namjoon.

Taehyung turned around the corner to find Yoongi and Jimin glaring at him.He looked at them with a uninterested face.They followed him until he exited the castle."Are you accompanying me?Thats so sweet".Taehyung said sarcastically.Suddenly someone back hugged him.He looked over his shoulder to see Sooyoung.

"Taehyung why?".Her voice cracked."Sooyoung".He said in a whisper."Why did you leave me?You promised you will be by my side then why?".She sobbed wetting his back with her tears."I told myself to forget about you.I tried Taehyung I tried but.....in the end I couldnt".Taehyung was quiet.

"Sooyoung he isnt who he was before".Jimin tried to separate her."But Just tell me the reason".She let go of him and stared at the back of his head."Taehyung pl...please".Taehyung turned around and stared at her expressionless.He put strands of hair behind her ear.

He turned back around and vanished."No!Taehyung!".She fell on the ground crying."Sooyoung calm down".Jimin pulled her in embrace."Shhh...he doesnt deserved to be cried for".He caressed her hair.Yoongi clicked his tongue and left.

Wendy finished tending to Yeri's wound since Seokjin insisted."All done".She smiled and moved onto Seokjin.Yeri glanced at Seokjin.She wanted to ask but thought she might be crossing the line."Op..oppa".She said in almost a whisper but he heard it."Yeah?".He looked at her who was looking at her feet.

"Can I ask you something?If you dont mind".She looked up."I wont.Go ahead".He winced as Wendy healed his injuries."I over heard them talking about some pieces.What is it?".

"Well...since you know almost everything then I should let you know".Wendy bowed and left."Long time ago the king of this castle had a mirror which was the only way to travel to different worlds while you are still breathing".Yeri nodded.

"But the kings of other lands became greedy and started a war to claim the mirror.The king didnt want it to end up in wrong hands so he broke it in nine pieces and hid them in different lands.We are trying to find those pieces so the mirror wont be misused".He became silent to let Yeri understand.

"So...Taehyung oppa is on the evil side?".Yeri gulped."Currently only two lands are after it.Ours and the one in which Taehyung belongs to".said Seokjin."So...who is the current king of this land?".she asked."No one is".Yeri frowned."And theirs?".Seokjin shook his head."They are only a bunch of rebellions gathered together".Yeri nodded.

Yeri was walking down the hallway lost in thoughts about the recent events."Why does oppa not remember me?Does he have an amnesia or something?How did he get here?....How did I get here?".

A whimp left her mouth as she bumped in someone."I am sorry.I wasnt paying attention to where I was going".Yeri apologized not looking at the person."Yerim?".She looked up and recieved another shock."Joohyun Unnie?".

"I am so glad to see you!".Irene pulled her in a hug."I cant believe its you".Yeri looked at her face closely to make sure she wasnt hallucinatimg."Ofcourse its me".She pinched her cheeks.
"Bu....but how are you here?".Yeri asked."I could ask you the same question".said Irene.

Yoongi who was on his way to visit Seokjin heard their talk so he hid behind the wall and peeked."Thats Irene and Yeri.They know each other?".His eyebrows furrowed.

"Unnie...I also saw Taehyung oppa".Her head was hanging low."Really?Where is he?".asked Irene."He..he doesnt remember me".Yeri sniffed."What do you mean he doesnt remember you?".She lifted her face.

"They know Taehyung?But how?".Yoongi was now getting suspicious of thier identities.
"Just who exactly are they?".

Guys if my story doesnt makes sense,You can ask me any questions.
:-)